Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12.04 The Easter Event is OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I'm nowhere near finishing my zoo and I don't have have any zoo cards as prizes, either in my personal objectives or in the competition!
    Oh that's not good JJay. I have all the animals now so it is converting animal cards into doubles then converting them into a couple of building materials. Seems wrong some players who don't need them have them as prizes and some players who do dont .

I wonder if it's worth you checking with CS that this isn't a glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Oh that's not good JJay. I have all the animals now so it is converting animal cards into doubles then converting them into a couple of building materials. Seems wrong some players who don't need them have them as prizes and some players who do dont .

I wonder if it's worth you checking with CS that this isn't a glitch?
    Lol Downton I'm not complaining. Where others have zoo cards I have barn tools and T-cash, and if I manage to get in the top 3 of the competition I'd get an island upgrade or a train booster. If it is a glitch, for me at least, it's a good one

Maybe I should try contacting CS, see if mine is a glitch? Would much rather have tools and T cash...already got 21 animals I can't afford enclosures for.

Lol Downton I'm not complaining. Where others have zoo cards I have barn tools and T-cash, and if I manage to get in the top 3 of the competition I'd get an island upgrade or a train booster. If it is a glitch, for me at least, it's a good one
    ROFL JJay, here's me thinking you were missing out . Glad you're happy with your event rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Maybe I should try contacting CS, see if mine is a glitch? Would much rather have tools and T cash...already got 21 animals I can't afford enclosures for.

Lol Ashdust, yes it seems I have got it the wrong way round it's the animal cards we would rather swap

I'm nowhere near finishing my zoo and I don't have have any zoo cards as prizes, either in my personal objectives or in the competition!
    Even more strange ! If I finish in the top 12, I will get more cards too.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Are events not available for Microsoft?

Well I bummed...I was all set t buy the Egg Shaped Topiary with ribbons.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Well I bummed...I was all set t buy the Egg Shaped Topiary with ribbons.

I wanted more of them as well, I only have one. Gutted they aren't included in this year's Easter decs .

Easter event in Windows? I know the answer, NEVER.

I see this update all over the place yet when i got to try an update my game there is no update available, which i find unfair because all my friends are playing the new event and I'm missing out.