Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12.04 The Easter Event is OUT!

Easter Adventure -- Hungry Park Bunnies

What are the park bunnies asking for the most in the Easter Adventure this year?

I haven't starting "mowing" for bunnies yet but I've been saving up tools so I could do several bunny related regatta tasks.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

Mine mainly want eggs,muffins,cookies, bagels,milk, popcorn, cream, icecreams, sugar, syrup, sugar cane & rice.

ETA Oh and Easter bread, milkshakes, granola bars, bread and cheese.
    Last edited by Downton; 04-16-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Mine mainly want eggs,muffins,cookies, bagels,milk, popcorn, cream, icecreams, sugar, syrup, sugar cane & rice.

ETA Oh and Easter bread, milkshakes, granola bars, bread and cheese.
    Exactly the same for me plus carrots. In my big town they ask for 7 each of sugar cane and rice so it's good to keep a lot in the barn (in my small town it's 4). Also I find they ask for more eggs than I can produce, so again it's good to build up a stock.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...Also I find they ask for more eggs than I can produce, so again it's good to build up a stock.
    and you can of course go on without fulfilling their greedy requests. It "just" would take longer with the Easter eggs only.
    (not saying it's a goal, but indeed possible to work around them, esp. if you don't have what they want)

Where are all the cute little bunnies that hopped through town last year around easter? I miss them
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    ios

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Where are all the cute little bunnies that hopped through town last year around easter? I miss them
    Seconded!

Hello I play on my laptop and never see any of these great updates! Never seen Bunnytastic Easter or anything like it! How can I get updates and special game changes? Thanks

janieg

There is nothing you can do janieg, you just have to wait for updates to be released (which may include an event) by Playrix. Windows, Mac and ios/android/kindle are updated separately to each other. There's a thread here specifically for Windows that you might find useful .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    There is nothing you can do janieg, you just have to wait for updates to be released (which may include an event) by Playrix. Windows, Mac and ios/android/kindle are updated separately to each other. There's a thread here specifically for Windows that you might find useful .
    thank you for the information. I'll look for that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by janieg View Post
    . I'll look for that thread.
    hi,

I'm not sure you noticed, but Downton gave you a link to that thread - just click on the word "here" in her post, or click here. ;-)