Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: 12.04 The Easter Event is OUT!

  1. #1

    12.04 The Easter Event is OUT!

    Hey folks!

    Yay, the Easter Adventure Event is on! 🐰 How egg-cited are you, Townshippers?

    Show off your Easter decorations in this thread — we can't wait to see them in your towns. And make sure to leave your feedback on the event in the comments below 📢💬👇

    P.S. We've been asked before how our chicken were able to lay so many eggs for Easter. In case you missed it, Clucky has revealed the secret in this interview 🐣


    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-26-2019 at 01:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Thanks, Anna and Playrix
    Just wanted to say I'd appreciate it, if you again would name and possibly show the decos here, pls.
    So we can see them now, and also look up later what came when.

    Here, I had the impression, we've got FOUR new decos, not only two, like in the last events. Is that right?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Anna and Playrix
    Just wanted to say I'd appreciate it, if you again would name and possibly show the decos here, pls.
    So we can see them now, and also look up later what came when.

    Here, I had the impression, we've got FOUR new decos, not only two, like in the last events. Is that right?
    Hey _DD_,

    The thread with decorations is already out as usual in Design Discussions section 🎨🌈
    There are three new decos and I have updated the post with all the names.

    Hope you have fun in the Event,
    Anna

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey _DD_,

    The thread with decorations is already out as usual in Design Discussions section ������������
    There are three new decos and I have updated the post with all the names.

    Hope you have fun in the Event,
    Anna
    woohoo, thanks again, Anna!

    I had seen the other thread, but thought you show/list them officially here - anyway, great that we have three new ones this time! (for the 4th, I wasn't sure whether we had an Easter railway already, just remembered the Kids train -- ETA: just found it in my town, LOL).

    I do hope we'll have them little bunnies hop all over town again, too!

    Thanks, Anna, and wishing you much fun also!
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-12-2019 at 05:51 PM.

  5. #5
    Hello I just love this new event with all its decorations! I've been playing Township for only a few months so everything's new to me but I love it!

    I've got one question - I bought Bunny Village and now I wonder if I need to finish all upgrades until the end of the event or do I have unlimited time for it?
    Town: Sunset Valley
    Co-op: Hug bug
    Co-op tag: #HUGZNM

  6. #6
    By level 4 of this event, I completed both the Red Panda and the Armadillo families from the card prizes. Once again, all done with the Zoo.
    Join Date: June 2014
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

    Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    By level 4 of this event, I completed both the Red Panda and the Armadillo families from the card prizes. Once again, all done with the Zoo.
    Same for me. And we will get 50 more cards ! Just waiting for the materials to build the Armadillo enclosure. I do not understand why we get a lot more cards from events then the zoo itself. I do not get the logic behind that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

  8. #8
    My only issue with this event is the rewards...I would prefer another decoration and slightly less animal cards. 3 sets is maybe a little excessive. Assuming there are more as prizes in the competition bit as well.

    Other than that I am happy the developers are listening to some extent, giving us more than 4 rows so less chance of missing items, plus no tools in the barn.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    By level 4 of this event, I completed both the Red Panda and the Armadillo families from the card prizes. Once again, all done with the Zoo.
    I finished my zoo last week so the zoo cards turn into worthless tools oh well....... I have more than enough bunnies which I do enjoy
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    By level 4 of this event, I completed both the Red Panda and the Armadillo families from the card prizes. Once again, all done with the Zoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Same for me. And we will get 50 more cards ! Just waiting for the materials to build the Armadillo enclosure. I do not understand why we get a lot more cards from events then the zoo itself. I do not get the logic behind that.
    I'm nowhere near finishing my zoo and I don't have have any zoo cards as prizes, either in my personal objectives or in the competition!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •