Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Looking good Bess . I'm happy about the size of the Rabbit Treasure dec now also, just was expecting this big thing and took me by surprise. Here's my Easter area finished now. Anymore that I get will have to go somewhere else.

Attachment 40633
    I love it!! Great little space Thanks for sharing.

I don't have space to take all the Easter out of storage right now. I'll buy up the deco before it's over. Crossing my fingers I can manage a little bunny slice of heaven before Sunday!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I love it!! Great little space Thanks for sharing.

I don't have space to take all the Easter out of storage right now. I'll buy up the deco before it's over. Crossing my fingers I can manage a little bunny slice of heaven before Sunday!
    Thank you! As I mentioned Easter is all year round for me so at least only needed to create space for my new decs (which were a few ). Out of all my decs these will never go in storage,lol.

Really hope you get your bunny area put out in time for Easter. Be sure to share a pic if you do .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

I just wanted to say how charmed I am with the flower lampposts. I liked the Christmas ones too, which I have switched with the flower ones until frosty weather returns.

I would like to see tulips as a flower option. Was surprised there aren't any available. I wonder if I should add this to the wishlist? Oh, and another flower popular at this time of year would be hydrangeas, both the blue and pink ones.

Ok, I caved and went on an Easter shopping spree, which I am pretty sure took place on 5th Avenue in my town because those decorations were pricey! If only you could bring back wine from Olivia Isle to ease the pain of the splurge $$$ (What else do they need all those grapes for?!)

I already had a little pink and purple island near town hall, so Easter seemed to fit there pretty well Happy hopping, bunnies! Hope you like your new home.
    Resized_Screenshot_20190418-111621_Township_4202.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by just_a_minute; 04-18-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: resize photo

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I already had a little pink and purple island near town hall, so Easter seemed to fit there pretty well Happy hopping, bunnies! Hope you like your new home. ...
    How could they not like it - so cute. I can see how enthusiastic they're all hopping...erm, working. Even the flower-cow finds it cozy there

I really like it just_a_minute, agree with DD, how could they not like it? Really happy cute area and definitely fits well with its surroundings .
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Thank you!

I think the flower cow in the hammock is my spirit animal.

Bessville, Downton & just_a_minute: love y'alls decorating! Little jealous y'all have a few things I don't and Playrix didn't bring back.

I tried to upload a screenshot of mine...but kept getting a failed message.

Ah well. And again...nice job y'all.
    Co-op Name/Code: Chocolate Warriors / #CHUD39
    Town Name/Code: Whoville / PC7BJG
    Platform: Chrome OS

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

I went and looked at your Easter area Twilight, you've got a fab layout. I love the space you have given to all your decs. Downside to visiting your town, it has made me buy the bunny village before it disappears at the end of the event. Oh well another project for me to work on .

ETA For posting screen shots did you check out the thread here? It's worth reading through the whole thread as lots of info has been added onto it, and you should find a solution to your problem in it .

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Bessville, Downton & just_a_minute: love y'alls decorating! Little jealous y'all have a few things I don't and Playrix didn't bring back.

I tried to upload a screenshot of mine...but kept getting a failed message.

Ah well. And again...nice job y'all.
    Really, Twilight, itβ€˜ s great! And I love the lots of water in your town
    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018