Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Easter Event Decor

Hi guys!

Hop, hop, have you seen any bunnies in your town? 🐰

Hop into the upcoming Easter Adventures Event together with them to receive EGGsclusive decorations 🌺🌈

🌼 Flower Lamppost (new!)
    πŸ„ Mushroom Stump (new!)
    ✨ Rabbit Treasure (new!)
    πŸ₯ Easter Fence
    🍧 Two Fabergé Eggs
    🍬 Easter Hammock
    πŸ’ Easter Workshop
    🏑 Easter Town Sign
    πŸ₯¦ Easter Bunny's House
    🎑 Easter Railway
    🌞 Spring
    πŸ’¦ Easter Fountain
    🎨 Throes of Art

Do you guys already have Easter decorations in your town?

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 04-26-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks, Anna!!! Great mix of old favorites and new!! Love the toadstool!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 166
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Yes Anna I have Easter decs out all year round, they are possibly my favourite decs. I have just bought the Easter Bunny's House and the blue Faberge Egg. I want to try and get all the decs before they disappear . Cant wait to win the Rabbit treasure decoration also.

I am enjoying the Event as well, everything is just so cute!
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 132 / Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Love the toadstool and the bunny house. But the flower lamp posts are gorgeous! Will definitely be buying some to keep out year round. Thanks designers!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

The new flower lamp post is delightful. Have bought six thus far... who knows what the next nine days will bring... Love the lamp posts in general we have received.

Iv'e just won the Rabbit Treasure dec and was surprised by how small it is. I made a big space for it expecting the size to be the same as the Easter Railway and workshop. It's still cute though

ETA To add photo

IMG_20190412_235021.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 04-12-2019 at 10:53 PM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 132 / Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Iv'e just won the Rabbit Treasure dec and was surprised by how small it is. I made a big space for it expecting the size to be the same as the Easter Railway and workshop. It's still cute though

ETA To add photo

IMG_20190412_235021.jpg
    Wow It is tiny. I, too, expect it to be the same size as the others.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 198, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Wow It is tiny. I, too, expect it to be the same size as the others.
    Yes it was a bit of a shock, just one square in size. I have moved it in front of my Easter Bunny's house now and it works size wise.

IMG_20190413_002450.jpg

ETA Layout of my Easter decs

IMG_20190413_022255.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 04-13-2019 at 01:25 AM.

I'm actually kinda glad it's a 1x1 because I just can't bear to sacrifice my beloved trees & waterlilies to make the necessary space.

Here's what I've got anyway:
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Looking good Bess . I'm happy about the size of the Rabbit Treasure dec now also, just was expecting this big thing and took me by surprise. Here's my Easter area finished now. Anymore that I get will have to go somewhere else.

IMG_20190414_000854.jpg