Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Decorations

Thanks! I'll look for it.

Has anyone suggested rushes or cattails as we know them here? They look like the big bunches of y'all grass but in the water edge.

I agree. More boats of varying discriptions. Not everyone has a yacht or commercial fishing boat.

Wie wΓ€re es mit ein paar Stein-Deko? Einzelne Wurfsteine z. B. eventuell in verschiedenen Grâßen. Oder Steinmauern als Begrenzung-Zaun? πŸ˜€

I saw someone in another town who had little flying UFOs! Could we bring those back? I would love some :-)

I already bought my little crop circle to go with it. 😊 (the UFOs)
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-25-2019 at 01:20 AM. Reason: merged

I think it's time to add new colors of Pavement/tiles. Pavement is such a cool way to define spaces and change the look of our town. ..but now it seems there's not much of a selection. Adding different colors should be an easy change for developers to make. How about new patterns, some cool greens, deeper blues and reds. Better yet, a color wheel for players to add their own colors🏳️*🌈🏳️*🌈🏳️*🌈🏳️* 🌈🏳️*🌈🏳️*🌈🏳️*🌈

I would like some different kinds of flowers. I like to try and spread the different colors around town but it gets hard with limited choices. Some multi-colored tulips would be nice, or maybe some snapdragons or petunias. Some different blooming shrubs/trees would be nice too, like hydrangeas, they come in a lot of different colors. Also some more cacti to choose from would be much appreciated, so that I don't have so many palm trees filling out my desert themed areas. Please and thank you! πŸ˜€

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly-Voo View Post
    More sand decorations- right now I've got too many crashed boats on my shorelines, how about making sand castles, or children playing in the sand- maybe people sunbathing too?
    I like this!