Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Decorations

New Decorations [Group Thread]

So I wanted to start a thread for people to post ideas for seasonal/event/regatta decoration ideas. Feel free to post your ideas here too! Here's a few I came up with:

Graveyard//Cemetery- I'd really like to have this near my church etc. To make it more realistic. 👻

More Boats// Ships!! I really think there should be more ships and what not available to win/purchase, only a few boats we can use thus far, including ones from events.

Customizeable billboard! You can choose from a selection of 4-5 Township pictures//Ad's for this decoration, and maybe one includes an advertisement for your zoo.

Pumpkin Patch! It'd be adorable to have a little spooky pumpkin patch, maybe with a black cat popping out of one of the (carved) pumpkins 🎃

Subway entrance! This will be a very good decoration for downtown areas in people's townships! Maybe with some people walking up and down the stairs underground.
    Last edited by Deadly-Voo; 04-11-2019 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Grammar

Another idea: Fencing with the fence on the edge of the tile- 4 different ones, for the 4 different sides (since rotation is not an option in this game) all the same style. Maybe benches on the inside of the fence, and only one can be placed per tile, nothing else on the tile. (That'd be too complex)

More sand decorations- right now I've got too many crashed boats on my shorelines, how about making sand castles, or children playing in the sand- maybe people sunbathing too?

I'd like a floral clock, more flower beds, different road surfaces and bridges. How about some white water rapids, zip line, wilderness areas. So many wishes!!!!

How about a lifeguard tower for the beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Ward View Post
    How about a lifeguard tower for the beach?
    There is one available.

20190727_223940.jpg

20190727_224018.jpg

I would say no to more ships until the devs release some of that ocean they’re hoarding. And, there is a lifeguard stand available. I have one on my beach. I would like to see more small decor items: a sleeping dog, a discarded bike, etc., and some small bushes. The only bushes we have now are the red and yellow rose ones. The flowers boxes are nice, but really are overly large to fit well.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    This made me run back to my town and look. Has this always been available? Thanks for the pics BTW, helped me find it, cause if it's not new I have managed to miss it until now . I have already made a little area for it .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    This made me run back to my town and look. Has this always been available? Thanks for the pics BTW, helped me find it, cause if it's not new I have managed to miss it until now . I have already made a little area for it .
    Lol...I didn't know it was available for quite a while either until I stumbled upon it after a year of playing. So for sure it has been there for over a year!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Lol...I didn't know it was available for quite a while either until I stumbled upon it after a year of playing. So for sure it has been there for over a year!
    Lol, thanks Twilight. I love discovering something "new"!