Thread: We need avocados!

We need avocados!

How can you have a mexican restaurant without guac?!! And avocado slices can be added to sushi rolls and sandwiches/burgers as well.

As long as they take less than an hour to grow, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    great idea😁

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyville View Post
    good idea, lol, but I'd still rather not have more stuff to grow - not if we don't get more fields!

Well if we get some new “LITTLE” adobe style houses, notice how I added the LITTLE there, as in not massive and hideous! Maybe they could give us some more fields and then we could get our avocados and while they’re at it they could give us horses, donkeys, or llamas!!! There was a great suggestion here on the wishlist to use horses for manure, but I don’t remember who by....? Llamas or Alpacas could be used to collect fur which is used for making clothing or dolls even bedding in some places. And donkeys are protectors of the heard but also great pack animals. Just a suggestions with Cinco coming up so soon.

I like the idea!
    But agree...don't want a long growing time.

I like the idea of the homes too. Just no llamas...they spit. (hee-hee) Although...it would be funny to watch one of the little people walk by a llama, have the llama spit & the person get covered in drool or get knock off their feet...lol.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 04-27-2019 at 05:06 PM.