Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving extra points to co-ops with all 30 members doing regattas?

Giving extra points to co-ops with all 30 members doing regattas?

Do I understand that right? I opt out of the regatta because I am not on every day, don't enjoy them, and frankly find it too tempting to spend real dollars to buy Township dollars in order to keep up. I donate product routinely to those playing the regattas, and it's worked out very well. I offered to opt out of the co-op months ago, but they were fine as long as I officially opted out of the regatta. I saw a notice today that I thought said co-ops with all 30 players in the regatta get extra points?? Can someone clarify that for me? Because now I feel like dead weight, and feel like I don't belong in the co-op unless I do regattas. That kinda sucks, especially since in the long run the co-ops will only be for regatta players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheryl Suko View Post
    Do I understand that right? I opt out of the regatta because I am not on every day, don't enjoy them, and frankly find it too tempting to spend real dollars to buy Township dollars in order to keep up. I donate product routinely to those playing the regattas, and it's worked out very well. I offered to opt out of the co-op months ago, but they were fine as long as I officially opted out of the regatta. I saw a notice today that I thought said co-ops with all 30 players in the regatta get extra points?? Can someone clarify that for me? Because now I feel like dead weight, and feel like I don't belong in the co-op unless I do regattas. That kinda sucks, especially since in the long run the co-ops will only be for regatta players.
    Hi Sheryl. The bonus has been increased from this week when all 30 members of a co-op race. I would have a chat with your leader if you are worried. But I would think that they would have said something to you if they had an issue with you not being in the regatta every week. As you say, you opt out and help your fellow members, so I definitely wouldn't class you as a "dead weight" in any way.

And I believe these extra points again count only for the Global Leaderboard, not for the position in the race - or is this wrong?

because if so, it matters only for Coops whose goals are really in the GLB; racing per se and opting out etc is not hindered by this new "idea".

Hi DD,

Yes, that's correct. Your team can win the regatta no matter how many players race. That point bonus is only for the leaderboard score.

Thanks for your confirmation, Melissa!

Is the bonus only for 30 man co-ops? Or is it for all co-op members racing I.e. If you have 23 members and all are racing - do you get a bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Is the bonus only for 30 man co-ops? Or is it for all co-op members racing I.e. If you have 23 members and all are racing - do you get a bonus?
    Hi Lyndie

It is a progressive bonus. The max of 100 points is for 30 members. I do not know at how many it start to apply but it is more then 10. So a co-op with 23 members should get some bonus points.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Lyndie

It is a progressive bonus. The max of 100 points is for 30 members. I do not know at how many it start to apply but it is more then 10. So a co-op with 23 members should get some bonus points.
    Thanks Greylady. I have been searching for this info but been unable to find it.

Also, is there a bonus if only 19 out of 23 members race......?

A while ago, Anastasia posted the bonus structure. This was before they upped the max bonus to 100. There is no indication if other values in this post were affected by the new 100 point maximum.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post155856

Whoops, my bad, this info is for the POSITION BONUS, not the CO-OP SIZE BONUS. Sorry. Maybe Anastasia can find that out and post it.
    Last edited by cdosr; 12-30-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Correct identification of the bonus