Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your Township goals! 😁

Mainly, getting all my factories to 50%.

Begrudgingly, collecting 484 BS for a zoo enclosure.
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Short term goal:

Finish the last 21 upgrades to get my trains to 50% time reduction.
    Have more than 100,000 cash coins.

Medium term goal:

Have more than 60 of each gem, and never get below 50 ( I don't know if this will be realistic since I'm in low 20s for all three of them)
    Have more than 2,000 Tcash, while always having the market guy available. Currently at 1325 Tcash

Long term:

Update my factories to maximum level.

Upgrade my boats.

Open the last island

Build some more factories, as in my level I'm currently 4 factories short and it will soon catch up to me.

Forever goal:

finish my zoo, but I'm extremely early on it with only 32 animals. But then again I'm in no rush with the zoo.

At level 100 I have no more goals. All my factories, ships and trains are at 50% off time. I gave up on the zoo when Playrix took the shops away. The events don’t interest me either anymore. I am really just plodding along with regatta.

I am patiently leveling up, building community buildings and factories as they become available. I expand as soon as I have enough tools to do another one. I have not even started the zoo and I don't do the co-ops. I am not very reliable at times about playing the game so don't feel I would be a good member of a co-op.

I have been using the dealer to buy ore to work on train and factory upgrades so that seems to be moving along. Guess that is my short term goal. Work on upgrades.

I'm not interested in the events or their decor so pretty much ignore them.

Short-term: expanding my town a little more. Starting to run out of space because I kept building new things without expanding. Save up money for the next time the dealer offers 60% discount.
    Medium- to long-term: buy loads of ore from the dealer. Upgrade bakery, dairy and sugar factories to 50% time reduction. Then upgrade islands to 50% reduction. Then all other factories. Along the way build new factories if I've saved up enough (I know how expensive they progressively become).
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Short term:
    - reaching level 100;
    - the two years Anniversary of my town;
    - completeing the Red Panda family;
    - building the animal hospital and new houses.

Longtherm:
    - Make-over of the Big city and maybe more;
    - another redesign of parts of my Zoo.
    - reaching level 100 was the easiest goal with only 1/5 of the XP to collect.
    - the Easter bunny event was very helpful to reach the full amount of cards for both Red Pandas AND Armadillos.
    And I already builded the enclosure for those cute little Cat bears. So that makes two...
    - switching building materials for electric saws and jackhammers was a good way to get used to the Tool Exchange.
    And like I saw in Cody's town the Animal hospital fits perfect next to the (unfortunately not-animated/empty) Canine Center.
    (great idea Cody, hope you don't mind stealing it )
    - from the moment I wrote down here to plan redesigning my town I started 'the Big Renovation'.
    Only the Holiday residence, the small Village, the Market and the Diving school, the Beach area, the Mine, the TASA and the Aircraft exhibition area remained in place.
    Everything else, including farm and reservoir, have changed location. By building the last three houses my city is completed again.
    - yesterday I received a letter with congratulations for the 700 days on a row; so the 2 years Anniversary is yet to come.

New goals?
    - a home for the Armadillo family
    - the Festive factory to support my inhabitants to decorate the streets for the big party
    - changes in the Zoo (always nice to do)
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 04-22-2019 at 02:06 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

New goals?
    - the Festive factory to support my inhabitants to decorate the streets for the big party
    LOL! and congrats
    will it be open to visitors from other towns?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! and congrats
    will it be open to visitors from other towns?
    The factory OR the party? *g*
    When I suggested this festive factory sharing it with every player was the idea.
    And for the party.... You will be invited, I'm sure!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 04-22-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

The factory OR the party? *g*
    When I suggested this festive factory sharing it with every player was the idea.
    And for the party.... You will be invited, I'm sure!

cos I'm not going to work in your factory, young man!

Fun thread; thanks for starting it!

At level 86 with 1360 barn storage, here is what I'm focusing on:

1. Increase my barn's capacity once or twice more, and then save up building materials for the newest CB, the Animal Hospital. Once that's done, I'll be able to build the Bouquet Factory.

2. For personal satisfaction: bring my "Other Players Helped" number to 5000; I'm at 4525 now.

3. Buy more market boxes. I look on in wonder at those who have figured out how to hire Raja regularly without a net loss of Tcash. I haven't figured that out so I just invest in the crates.

4. Do a little city planning for the newer areas of my town.

5. I just upgraded my sugar factory to 50% time, and I'm thrilled. That, the three trains, and the feed mills are now at 50% time. Dairy, Bakery, and Textile Factory are next up.
    Town name: Crabgrass Meadows
    Co-op: Peachville co-op, #PENRV9
    Playing on Samsung S8 phone