Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your Township goals! 😁

New update - new goals to set:

- Pool hall is already under construction and all building materials are available for it so that is not a (mentional) goal.
    - Collecting Cards and BM for Anteaters enclosure is sure a goal but next Events will be helpfull. Looking forward to the Jungle Event for some new decorations. The 'Termite connoisseurs' will found a home in that part of my Zoo.
    - I just started developing 3 expansions in the middle of my town to create a Mall, a new Harbor and prepare a Modern city styled department. Still some updates to go before enough of the three new houses are available for that.
    - Moving Mining area to ultra left corner (where new expansions are available after this update; will need to collect 'a few' materials to make that happen). Reason for this movement is taking away having industry from living environment.

Never a dull moment ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Rocky would you please confirm exactly what building materials are needed for the pool hall? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Rocky would you please confirm exactly what building materials are needed for the pool hall? Thanks!
    Still some time before the balloons will rise (or a yellow hat) but I suppose:
    119 plates, 36 saws and 39 drills
    Please check here if I wasn't lost in translation
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 08-25-2019 at 03:57 PM. Reason: 26 must be 36 oops
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

My main focus right now is my zoo. I know a lot of people hate the zoo, but I am actually happy with it. (don't get me wrong I HATE the large order requests and small return for them, and the thought bubbles all over the place 😡)
    Before the redesign I had a total of 64 animals in their homes, this was after over a year of playing. Since the redesign I now have a total of 168 animals in their homes(plus another 28 waiting for their homes) after just around 7 months of playing. I have all the expansions done and my zoo laid out how I like it, so I dutifully send my little trains to fetch the building materials. At the rate of about 1 enclosure built a month, I should be done around next February 😁
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

I have a few goals currently.

I'm saving up building materials for the pool hall (I'm kindle, no update yet). I still need about 15 more power saws and jackhammers.

I just bought the last zoo enclosure (before anteater update), and will work towards gathering all the building materials for that. My ultimate goal for the zoo is to have all the enclosures built and finished.

I still have so many town land plots to clear. Even with running 9-12 trains a day, every day, it takes so long to have enough tools to clear land. My ultimate goal is to have all the land cleared for use.

A goal I just completed today was finishing the giant cake. I have it in my wedding district, on the right side of the waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I’m hoping this is correct sneak peek thread (119 slabs, 36 saws, 39 jackhammers) because I’ve been collecting saws and jackhammers, not drills Can anyone confirm?
    Last edited by Catsalive; 08-25-2019 at 12:16 AM. Reason: sp
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Get my poor zoo animals homes!!!!
    My book is getting thick!!!! 😂😂😂
    Getting gold trophy (co-op) in gold league.
    Keep helping making friend's.
    Keeping my fellow racer's laughing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Still some time before the balloons will rise (or a yellow hat) but I suppose:
    119 plates, 26 saws and 39 drills
    Please check here if I wasn't lost in translation
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    I’m hoping this is correct sneak peek thread (119 slabs, 36 saws, 39 jackhammers) because I’ve been collecting saws and jackhammers, not drills Can anyone confirm?
    I've heard that, too, from another beta-source, what score said in Catsalive's link:

For CB, 119 slabs, from the Tool exchange: 36 electric saws and 39 Jackhammers. No drills (and not the normal saw from land expansions)

For zoo, need 266 EACH glass and slabs (again!) - No bricks.

Islands, Barn, 1xCB.
    Island.
    Island.
    Island.
    (6 months later...finally have materials for...) Barn.
    Island, Barn.
    (6 more months later...finally have enough materials for...) 1xCB.
    Island, 1xCB.

Wash, Rinse, Maybe repeat....
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post

A goal I just completed today was finishing the giant cake. I have it in my wedding district, on the right side of the waterfall.
    Congrats! and that sounds like an excellent place and environment for that huge thing!
    (You'll have to watch how long it stays intact!)