Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Tell us about your Township goals! 😁

  1. #51
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,391

    Hi Jay, thank you veru much!
    What I was trying to say (without the advice of Google translate) was that the shape of 'Mine + 3 Smelters' is not the same shape of the area marked in white. (ETA: and the straight road leading to the mine.
    So I had to make a choice: or development of more land expansions or changing plans on redesigning a bigger area then just moving the Mining area.
    Keeping 'green lunges' and Wild life is one the principals my Town design is based on so that is why I chose the second option.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-25-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

    Hi Jay, thank you veru much!
    What I was trying to say (without the advice of Google translate) was that the shape of 'Mine + 3 Smelters' is not the same shape of the area marked in white. (ETA: and the straight road leading to the mine.
    So I had to make a choice: or development of more land expansions or changing plans on redesigning a bigger area then just moving the Mining area.
    Keeping 'green lunges' and Wild life is one the principals my Town design is based on so that is why I chose the second option.
    Ah, ok, understand better now, and sympathise. I haven't started designing yet, but carefully placed my mine with mountains behind it, counted out spaces for all factories and farm buildings, and like you, keeping strips of wilderness between the different areas. The Devs then took the mountain away, added more factories,CBs and otters. Am crossing my fingers that won't have to re-think everything a fourth time

  3. #53
    Ruud, I like your design! Like you, keeping natural space in my town is important, so it's great to see others think the same. Barb

  4. #54
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Ah, ok, understand better now, and sympathise. I haven't started designing yet, but carefully placed my mine with mountains behind it, counted out spaces for all factories and farm buildings, and like you, keeping strips of wilderness between the different areas. The Devs then took the mountain away, added more factories,CBs and otters. Am crossing my fingers that won't have to re-think everything a fourth time
    You're Welcome Jay
    Developing land expansions on a row to make the different types of areas in your Town Design accessible is a good way to preserve the Green zones.
    I noticed you already are working that way so you get there in the end!
    My fourth time to rethink my Town design... That was a long time ago
    And I am sure there will be more of those moments to come. It keeps a Designers's Town alive

    (Re)designing (parts of) your Town could be a goal to mention in this thread too!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

  5. #55
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,391
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Ruud, I like your design! Like you, keeping natural space in my town is important, so it's great to see others think the same. Barb
    Thank you very much, Barb!
    In the period that I started playing this great game, the environment I cycled through on my way to work and home was a great source of 'Green' inspiration.
    But it is a way of designing that takes more planning than just using the Ink spot method to let your town grown.
    Nothing wrong with using that methode by the way
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Buchingerville View Post
    Short term:
    Upgrade all trains to 50% time. I have the first one done and second one almost done.
    Get caught up on factories. I am 4 behind. Every time I get a new one then I level up and am behind again lol.
    Expand more spots because I’ve run out of space in my town now that I actually made it look like a town.

    Long term:
    Get all the factories upgraded with 2 extra spots
    Get enclosures built for my animals. This past Hopping week I have almost one card of all the species of animals except one. I don’t have all the cards for all four animals but I am able to build all but one enclosure.

    The enclosures will probably take a really long time because of how much money it is going to cost and I have other priorities first lol.

    Updates:
    I have all trains at 50 percent and islands at 50 percent.

    Short term goal now:
    Finish the Pool Hall so I will have all CBs.
    Build a factory or two that I’m way behind on.

    Long term goal:
    Build all the zoo enclosures for my animals

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •