Thread: 3rd day on same lvl

Angry 3rd day on same lvl

This is getting ridiculous, starting my 3rd day on the same lvl. Using 20 live per day. Meanwhile, I will get demoted to a lower league AGAIN because you create level that are just stupid in the difficulty. Game is going downhill fast!

Same here and I am not at a higher level where things should be getting harder. I have been on the finding statues to test down there house for days. I tried this game once before and got stuck on the same level. Got frustrated and quit playing.

Even the regular levels have become so difficult, but the worst thing is the constant demotions I receive. I wish we could at least opt out of tournaments.

Do we lose tournament categories if we don't end up playing in one? Let's say I was in the highest category. If I don't play the next tournament at all, will I get demoted?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 113
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 37
    New Attraction: Visit the Tapirs in our Water World exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,500+ posts

In my experience you do NOT get demoted if you don’t play during a tournament. The apple gathering tournament seems to be the best, as others in you “group” contribute to your total.
    I have not played tournaments when I only have the chests as there are no more new levels, and no demotions occur.

I just wish I could still play all of the time, but not be in the tournaments.
    Last edited by Libertybelle; 05-14-2019 at 03:40 AM.

I've just started playing the game. Stuck on one level now of trying to paint the treehouse and it seems impossible to beat. Is there any benefit in having friends who play and can send more lives, or what? If I stay stuck, I'm just going to quit the game.