Thread: Dog training

Dog training

I finally got to try out this training i kept reading about & i am disappointed with it. I made it to the 2nd part & i think you shouldn't have to start ALL over from the first jump if you can't win the others...i am so tired of playing the 1st one that i quit playing the training....I'll just stick with a dumb dog lol. I got lucky & finally won the 2nd jump only to start all over cause i cant win the 3rd jump...thumbs down from me....sorry

Keep trying... it’s worth it. You’ve got time.
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Ok, I’ve won 2 rounds and trying for third. How many rounds are available?

Quote Originally Posted by Jill2020 View Post
    Ok, I’ve won 2 rounds and trying for third. How many rounds are available?
    There are 3 separate sets of training levels. When you get the third reward, you completed them all.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The third round is driving me crazy. So much luck involved. Has anyone won the third reward this week?

Did they take away the dog training now too??

For the first time ever I won all 3 levels. It might be because I had more time than normal to play . I used some bombs etc but the win is worth it. Apples looking good too might be a good week. Ironically the past few times I could not even get by the first level of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    For the first time ever I won all 3 levels. It might be because I had more time than normal to play . I used some bombs etc but the win is worth it. Apples looking good too might be a good week. Ironically the past few times I could not even get by the first level of training.
    Congrats! I usually crash and burn long before I finish. I've found events like these to be really challenging without spending money on them.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 112
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 36
    New Attraction: Visit the Raccoons in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,400+ posts