Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your T-cash usage like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    How long do you need to wait for the dealer to reduce to 60% off singzeon? I thought it was a month without buying him...is this the case?

(If it is, only way I'd manage this is to go somewhere with no internet for a month... )
    Yes I have heard of it being around every 30 days but I've never properly checked it. What I do know is: 46 days ago I completed my train upgrades (which meant 60% discount just prior to that), and since then I have had the 60% discount offered twice. Once I was hesitating and it was gone by then, the second (max few days ago) I had too little coins to make it worth.

Given that, I'd thus say probably once every 20 or so days. Anyway for me I'm rather patient, especially now that my trains are fully upgraded. My next aim is to fully upgrade bakery, dairy and sugar factories, but these aren't as pressing as the trains. (Even for trains I had to do them in two stages because I couldn't buy enough ore in just one 10-day period.) So since the previous 60% off, I have shifted my focus to expanding my town and filling plane and train crates. I also do mining on and off and I realise that actually the ore does start to pile up when you're not actively looking for it, which is good.
    Town level 55, 47 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    Yes I have heard of it being around every 30 days but I've never properly checked it. What I do know is: 46 days ago I completed my train upgrades (which meant 60% discount just prior to that), and since then I have had the 60% discount offered twice. Once I was hesitating and it was gone by then, the second (max few days ago) I had too little coins to make it worth.

Given that, I'd thus say probably once every 20 or so days. Anyway for me I'm rather patient, especially now that my trains are fully upgraded. My next aim is to fully upgrade bakery, dairy and sugar factories, but these aren't as pressing as the trains. (Even for trains I had to do them in two stages because I couldn't buy enough ore in just one 10-day period.) So since the previous 60% off, I have shifted my focus to expanding my town and filling plane and train crates. I also do mining on and off and I realise that actually the ore does start to pile up when you're not actively looking for it, which is good.
    I simply cannot live 30 days w/out dealer so its not an option here

1. What level are you on currently?
    2. How much T-cash do you have currently?
    3. Have you paid real money to buy T-cash before?
    4. What do you normally spend your T-cash on?
    1. Level 92
    2. Currently at 613 T-Cash
    3. Nope, never.
    4. Spending T-cash in deco is the only thing I have no trouble with. I too am a sucker for deco! For anything else, it has to be pried out of my hands because it is so hard to build up:

The dealer every 10 days unless I'm going on vacation or have family in town and use him for ore that leads to upgrades.
    The 16th regatta task, unless I know I won't be top 3 and I don't need it to stay in gold league.
    Market boxes & factory boxes.

I don't spend to finish regatta tasks unless I have a shot at first place and, I confess, I get some crazy high from not speeding anything up or buying building materials. You can't fool me, Township [insert evil laugh]!! I'm always trying to enjoy the ride. I feel like when I've mastered patience, I will have mastered the game, LOL.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

I started June of 2018 and am level 132. I spent $300 U.S. dollars (not t-cash) my first month. DUH I budget $5 per week now which is $300 T-cash. I still have 7600; I purchased 4000 for $69.99, obviously several times. LOL

Level 115

Twice, I think. Under £10.

1) Boxes at the market
    2) Balloons (I know, I shouldn't. But I'm addicted!)
    3) Chests (such as in the mine)
    4) Final crates at factories

5) Only occasionally will I use t-cash to speed up a task or to speed up regatta tasks for other players. But I will if it is merited.

Between events/regattas/HOL/videos, I always tend to stay at 250 t-cash or above.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

1. Level 97
    2. 3528
    3. Nope
    4. Not much these days. An extra regatta task if it’s a close race (and if I’m racing, which isn’t often anymore). Or a few bucks to speed up/finish a task. When we had zoo shops I constantly used the dealer to buy hot items for tasks and for profit/coins, but without the shops I have no reason to use him anymore. I’m not too addicted to decorations. It’s actually kind of sad how little enthusiasm I have for the game since the big zoo change, all that cash and no need for it.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Contributing Noob

1. What level are you on currently? apparently quite new @ level 52
    2. How much T-cash do you have currently? 755
    3. Have you paid real money to buy T-cash before? ONCE. It was a $0.99 deal. Never since.
    4. What do you normally spend your T-cash on? Boxes in factories

I'm level 59. My balance is currently about 48, a bit too low for my liking. I am happier if it's about 150 to make sure there's going to be a chunk left after paying Raja next time. There was a week or so in December where the ad guy didn't appear at all which wasn't great but thankfully he's made a comeback. (Same ad every time...yawn... but better than nothing)

I've never paid real money out. Apart from Raja I mostly use mine for investing in new market boxes (currently about 40 of) and extra production line boxes. I do sometimes open a paid chest or buy my way out of a pickle but not often.

Level 126 I took some time away or I might have been higher.
    4340 tcash
    Yes I buy if there is a deco on offer with the tcash, im a decoholic lol

I buy the piggy bank as it’s the cheapest way to buy...and I love a bargain lol
    I buy Raja every 10 days, and use him to get items I can’t make as I haven’t built the last 6 factories and have no intention of doing so.
    I buy the extra task every regatta.
    I will refresh the 135 task if there are no good tasks available, until one is.
    I buy gifts fir friends when available.

I have bought all boxes for my factories.
    I have 30+ boxes at the market, and so far it’s all I need, but that could change.

1. I’m currently Level 64
    2. I currently have 227 T-Cash
    3. No I have never used real money to get T-Cash and I don’t plan to. I get them by watching Ads, Coming in the top 3 of the mini events, Chests, etc.
    4. I mostly spend them on production boxes, opening chests, Golden Balloons, I use them a few times during the “Helping Hand” event, City Market Boxes (I have 31 Boxes), I’ve only hired Raj once when they were offered a 60% off deal. In the future I wanna hired Raj more, but only when they offer the 60% deal. I never used my T-Cash to speed up Trains, Planes, Helicopter, Ships or Zoo orders.