Thread: Inner co-op communication.

Inner co-op communication.

If there is anything else you guys could do it's to let us communicate with other co-op players, keeps you in touch with friends from other co-ops, I know it can be done...

Hi Wayne, the Devs have ruled out sending private messages in game, you can find the list of things which can't be implemented here. I think what you are requesting would fall into this category.

Lots of people like yourself have expressed wanting more ways to communicate with players, but for now it's not something Playrix are considering (whether that be because of technical difficulties of other concerns they have I don't know).

Sorry to disappoint you .

...and therefore (what Downton said) many players are using existing outside means to communicate, like Line, FB, private fora, even email...

What about a separate “page” on the message board or feed for only leaders and co-leaders to communicate? We often have to discuss sensitive subjects or how to implement new rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey Miles View Post
    What about a separate “page” on the message board or feed for only leaders and co-leaders to communicate? We often have to discuss sensitive subjects or how to implement new rules.
    An "officer only chat" would be great for discussing co-op issues. Most forums and guilds in other games have these. The benefit is obvious.

Yes, the "officer only chat" would be great.
    We had to find a way outside the coop (which sometimes also works better because we don't have the limited characters and can write longer responses)

For me, the chat should have three tabs: Coop-Chat - Requests - Leader Chat