Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You rang, my ladies?

In the thread Downton found I said the following:
    Thank you, kind Sir, and... (oh btw, I did read the whole thread, that's how we discovered your name, yanno *G* ) - and just to be very clear *for Sweetness* : buying gold deco - or not - doesn't matter for this question, right?

It seems to be well thought out. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thank you, kind Sir, and... (oh btw, I did read the whole thread, that's how we discovered your name, yanno *G* ) - and just to be very clear *for Sweetness* : buying gold deco - or not - doesn't matter for this question, right?

It seems to be well thought out. Nice.
    No, it doesn't!

Thank you very much
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android

Thanks Downton, DD, and Rocky: Appreciate all your input on this matter. It's clear now and actually is a pretty good surprise. Also means I can "slack" some LOL. I did finish first in Silver, so I'll be back to Gold next week. It WAS heartbreaking to see the sign come up "You have been demoted" (NOT) LOL... However, I did had something waiting on them this morning, contemplated setting my alarm at 4:00 am (Regatta start time here), retired folks can do that , but thought better of it, and just got up this morning ready to "rock n' roll" with coffee in hand. So, maybe I'm not losing it after all DD (OR maybe I already have, and just don't know it ). Thanks again guys, Kim
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 04-16-2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Added more silly stuff (LOL)
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Reason: Added more silly stuff (LOL)
    Very good idea!

and toldya you didn't lose it, just listen to the wise old ppl, ok (yeah, like me!)

yvw, of course. Thx for asking!

(and thx again, Ruud )

Awesome! It would be great to have a Middle Ages stone castle for that regatta season. I'm not very fond of the one we 'buy' with gems looks.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114