Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hey Missy,
    Good investigation work
    In my opinion the Scribe's Workshop is an Abbey where monks designed books with very ornate letters.
    Because Playrix has the policy not to use religious buildings, it has been decided to emphasize writing.
    For the same reason, the Organ house is named that way because it contains an organ (although it looks more like a church).
    In the Tavern, of course, the Monk beer is served, which is brewed in the Abbey.

And so I started googleing too and found the Senanque Abbey, which could have been a source of inspiration for our Dev's.
    20190410_081628.jpg
    Off course I could be wrong and maybe someone else can find the right source
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    I already found a place for the Scribe's Workshop and the Tavern. I'm very happy about how they fit in the historical part of my city

I like how you placed these two decorations along the shore Ruud. :-)
    Thank you, SumSum.
    They both fit very well there!

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I went and had a good look in your town and it looks really great Ruud, I like the way you have laid out your whole town. I notice you are getting very close to finishing your upgradeable space port also, yay

As for the dragon the devs may well tweak it in the future, I noticed they did that with the Odysseus Ship. When we first got it it was static, no bobbing up and down with milky white waves around it, they improved it a little while ago to bob up and down and no white static water around it anymore .
    And thank you Downton for wandering around in my town.
    Yes, step by step the Space port gets its definitive form. Very curious what the Devs bring on in the Space Regatta in near future.

You probably noticed the little mess in the middle of my 'big' town. Just started to redesign there as preparation for building Animal hospital and the houses that will be available after that.

Hopefully the upgrade for this Dragon will be soon. But there are more buildings/decorations that need an upgrade
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 105/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Of course I popped into your town also, amazing as always SumSum, honestly only you could create a fairytale by the mine and make it really work
    *G* Thank you very much for the compliment Downton:-*
    But of course I know that there are many design-talents that could do the same
    BTW, did anyone already place the dragon somewhere? At the moment i've got no idea what to do with him Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― i would like to see some examples for inspiration *g*
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

BTW, did anyone already place the dragon somewhere? At the moment i've got no idea what to do with him Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― i would like to see some examples for inspiration *g*
    He's at my mine/foundries, that is where all my gold is.
    (much better than my first thought = zoo, but that was more automatic, as in "animals")

There, I find, it isn't so obvious that he must have a cold, as my Coop partner said (no fire).
    When you arrive, go left to the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    You probably noticed the little mess in the middle of my 'big' town. Just started to redesign there as preparation for building Animal hospital and the houses that will be available after that.

Hopefully the upgrade for this Dragon will be soon. But there are more buildings/decorations that need an upgrade
    Nope cant say I noticed any mess in your town Ruud, as you say I could see you were making some space but definitely not messy to my eyes .

Lol, you are right there are a few buildings/decs needing upgrades. We shall wait and see .

*G* Thank you very much for the compliment Downton:-*
    But of course I know that there are many design-talents that could do the same

Youre welcome SumSum, Im just glad you guys share your ideas here

ETA Fixed quote
    Last edited by Downton; 04-10-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.​
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    He's at my mine/foundries, that is where all my gold is.
    (much better than my first thought = zoo, but that was more automatic, as in "animals")

There, I find, it isn't so obvious that he must have a cold, as my Coop partner said (no fire).
    When you arrive, go left to the mountains.
    What a brilliant idea DD
    And the blue trees look also very nice in that combination, picking up the colour of the foundries roofs.
    I must admit, that my first thought for placing the dragon was also the zoo
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 107, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 66, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 45, Kindle, #RPM9GN

What a brilliant idea DD
    And the blue trees look also very nice in that combination, picking up the colour of the foundries roofs.
    I must admit, that my first thought for placing the dragon was also the zoo
    thanks all gold chests/containers finally with a guard! *g*
    yep, I've put the blue trees close to several buildings with a blue "emphasis", and like it.
    At the foundries, they also hide the Tool exchange - unless it insists on waving with green arrows!

I Always enjoy placing some new decs or buildings, I feel the workshop sits well on my castle island so I’m loving it!!! Not sure about the tavern - I like it but i have the pirate one close by so can’t decide. I need to save up some more anyway :/

I love what you are all doing with your designs guys! I like a good nosey
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Here's my new regatta decs, no major plan behind the layout, just like the way they look (...for now ).

IMG_20190410_235551.jpg

ETA Updated picture

IMG_20190411_035202.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 04-11-2019 at 02:54 AM.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Changed my mind and moved the Dragon to go with my Chinese New Year's decs

IMG_20190411_030120.jpg