Thread: Population Issues

Population Issues

So one of my team members is having an issue with trying to buy houses. When she tries to buy them it tells her she needs to increase her population. However, all of her community buildings are completed. So how does she increase her population if there aren't anymore community buildings she can buy? Does completing enclosures in the zoo increase your towns population?

Did she built the new Animal Hospital ? Playrix added a new CB with the latest update.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Yes she did. I don't know what to tell her. She can't put anymore houses in her land.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Collins View Post
    Yes she did. I don't know what to tell her. She can't put anymore houses in her land.
    Does she have any more houses available in the store ? Did she check the whole CB section for any missed one ? What is her actual population ? Is her Animal Hospital completely finished or is the building crew still there ?

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

The term "Population" can be ambiguous in some contexts and since you are relaying to us what someone else told you, all the more reason to get them confused.

There is a "Population Capacity" (Pop Cap) which is the Population Limit for your city. The Population Capacity is changed (raised) every time you build a "Community Building" (CB).

Once the Population Capacity is raised, you may then build enough houses for the new people. At the higher levels it often takes more than 1 new house to provide enough housing for the new people.

When you look at the population bar on the top left of your game screen, you'll see two numbers, shown as "x / y", for example, after building the new Animal Hospital but *before* building any of the 3 houses, it will show "17845 / 18935" meaning you have 17845 residents (also shown on your town sign) and you town can support 18935 total (1090 more) if you had the housing for them. Build the houses and the numbers should then match.

You will have to get more detailed information from your team mate and post it here in order to get precise answers to their problem.

All community buildings have been double checked. All have been bought and built including the animal hospital. Her population is 17845/17845. When she tried to buy the house it told her she needed 150 more for population. She doesn't have anymore CB left to build. We were wondering if population can be earned in the zoo or something. It's really weird.

There is something wrong here. The new population cap is 18935. A difference of 1090 with her own population cap (the previous cap). That difference is exactly the amount earned by building the Animal Hospital. I wonder if she is not confusing the new special building Tool Exchange with the new CB Animal Hospital.

If she really has the Animal hospital completed, she should take a screenshot of it with her population tab and send it with a report.

I will let her know. Thank you for the help.