Thread: Beta version and redemption code

Beta version and redemption code

Hello, over a week ago I installed the BETA version. As no friend could visit me, I canceled the trial version and tried to play again, but my game does not connect because I need the BETA version to play. My device is IOS and to download the version I needed to use the application "TESTFLIGHT". As I canceled, to download again I need a redemption code. How do I get this code? Support does not answer me! 😭

Quote Originally Posted by Jeisy Polonini View Post
    Hello, over a week ago I installed the BETA version. As no friend could visit me, I canceled the trial version and tried to play again, but my game does not connect because I need the BETA version to play. My device is IOS and to download the version I needed to use the application "TESTFLIGHT". As I canceled, to download again I need a redemption code. How do I get this code? Support does not answer me!
    I have this problem too

Both of you guys, I've never beta tested, but I think I've read that once you've downloaded the beta version, you have to wait till the new update comes out to get back into your normal game. Sorry!