Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using Coins To Buy Diamonds

Using Coins To Buy Diamonds

Players should be allowed to use coins to buy diamonds, or boosters......that would be very fair indeed.

I totally agree! Good idea but I doubt it'll ever happen. Sorry to be a pessimist. Plus, sometimes having boosters or diamonds doesn't help to win a level. I'm stuck on an easy one (3687). Have used all my boosters and spent my diamonds on extra moves to no avail. Just waiting for the Playrix gods to deign to let me win. This is fun? Maybe it's time to move onto another game.

Wait and see......fingers crossed!

So, I finally passed Level 3867 after several days and am now stuck on Level 3688 for days. I'm trying the strategy you suggested in an earlier post but no luck yet. If I clear the squares, I can't clear the oil - especially when it's not on the screen. When I manage to clear the oil, I can't clear the squares. Anyway, thanks much for your posts. I know I will win eventually!

We now have more fish that we can get with our coupons but most require GOLD ones. We never get any for the different tasks. If you won’t give out the gold it is useless to give us the fish that require them. Please help us by giving out some gold all. We get are bronze and silver 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EM5066 View Post
    So, I finally passed Level 3867 after several days and am now stuck on Level 3688 for days. I'm trying the strategy you suggested in an earlier post but no luck yet. If I clear the squares, I can't clear the oil - especially when it's not on the screen. When I manage to clear the oil, I can't clear the squares. Anyway, thanks much for your posts. I know I will win eventually!
    You mean level 3888?
    Otherwise you’ve gone backwards from 3867......

No. Sorry! I was on 3687 and I did mean 3688. Typo. I'm now on 3691. Slow going. Don't think I'm ever going to catch you or the others who have exhausted all the levels.

Quote Originally Posted by EM5066 View Post
    No. Sorry! I was on 3687 and I did mean 3688. Typo. I'm now on 3691. Slow going. Don't think I'm ever going to catch you or the others who have exhausted all the levels.
    OK
    Well, you got to level 3691......chances are good that you will go higher and higher!
    Patience, little bird, patience........

I'm on level 3293. I love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by fishdomaddict View Post
    I'm on level 3293. I love this game.
    Yes,
    Your moniker says it all.......

I’m on level 3901