Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mac Update**-Won't connect to server

I don’t know of any Mac player who has been able to upload the new update without uninstalling and re-installing the game.
    Thanks for your apology Anna - I guess you’re only human - but if skunkdoc hadn’t posted this thread, I wonder how many would still not have the new version.......
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hey guys!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue! I have passed the info on to our dev team, so they're on it. Kindly note that it might take some time before we get it all figured out. In the meantime please have in mind that it's needed to reinstall the game to update it. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    I downloaded the Mac update and found that I could not scroll across my friends list. I reported this to playrix and still have not got a reply. Foolishly I thought I might be able to improve the running of township by optimising my Mac. To cut a long story short I ran a cleaning programme, then found I could not boot up the Mac resulting in a hefty repair cost and the loss of my Mac for several days. I have only just been able to get back to the game following a reinstallation of a new operating system and have lost all my files in the process. I still cannot scroll across my friends list!
    Hey Talpa,

I'm really sorry to hear you have experienced this problem with your device. Been there myself, so I totally get how frustrating it is.
    As for the friend list, the dev team is aware of it, and the next update should fix it.

Regards,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey Talpa,

I'm really sorry to hear you have experienced this problem with your device. Been there myself, so I totally get how frustrating it is.
    As for the friend list, the dev team is aware of it, and the next update should fix it.

Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks Anna I look forward to the scrolling being fixed.
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

market scroll arrows gone for good?! open the market and click where the arrows would be

I just got the update this morning and hate that the scrolling option is no longer there for the help list and the comment section on the left. I also think the graphics are much too large on the icons, etc. It is frustrating!