Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac Update**-Won't connect to server

Mac Update**-Won't connect to server

I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting their App Store to connect to the Playrix server for the Mac Update released today? It just spins and spins, and it's frustrating because my Co-op members are updated but because I can't we can't share goods, etc. And we are in a heated Regatta battle!

Delete the game on your MAC, then re-install using the new updated version in the app store.

It didn't show up for me. Once I deleted and re-installed, it was the new version.

Township Gus
    MacOS

UPDATE?
    I don't see one.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    UPDATE?
    I don't see one.
    What date does Township show on version history in the app store? For me, it shows a new update 19 hours ago.

However, as I said above, I had to delete the game and re-install to get the update.

Township Gus
    MacOS user

Mac is on version 6.5 for me
    iOS is on 6.5.2

Edit - I just re-checked. I'm running 6.4...... maybe I'll try the uninstall..... when I've finished my current task.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 04-05-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    What date does Township show on version history in the app store? For me, it shows a new update 19 hours ago.

However, as I said above, I had to delete the game and re-install to get the update.

Township Gus
    MacOS user
    Did that give you the new CB and Tool exchange?

Did that give you the new CB and Tool exchange?
    Yes. MacOS version 6.5.0 has the new tool exchange. You have the update, but for some reason, it won't just update anymore. You have to delete the game and re-install.

Township Gus
    MacOS

Thanks. Anna P said she would announce on the forum as soon as it was released..... strange that she hasn't. Well done for noticing and posting xx

MacOS - issue when new updates appear in app store

Anna, I hope you can answer this -

Can you tell me (and other MacOS users) why when there is a new update for Township in the app store, you now have to delete the game and re-install to get the update?

Before, it would actually notify and show you there was an update, but now the only way you know there is a new update is to compare version numbers.

Thank you!

Thanks. Anna P said she would announce on the forum as soon as it was released..... strange that she hasn't. Well done for noticing and posting xx
    I'll be interested to hear what you think!

Township Gus
    MacOS user