Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Mac Update**-Won't connect to server

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Mac Update**-Won't connect to server

    I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting their App Store to connect to the Playrix server for the Mac Update released today? It just spins and spins, and it's frustrating because my Co-op members are updated but because I can't we can't share goods, etc. And we are in a heated Regatta battle!

  2. #2
    Delete the game on your MAC, then re-install using the new updated version in the app store.

    It didn't show up for me. Once I deleted and re-installed, it was the new version.

    Township Gus
    MacOS

  3. #3
    UPDATE?
    I don't see one.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    UPDATE?
    I don't see one.
    What date does Township show on version history in the app store? For me, it shows a new update 19 hours ago.

    However, as I said above, I had to delete the game and re-install to get the update.

    Township Gus
    MacOS user

  5. #5
    Mac is on version 6.5 for me
    iOS is on 6.5.2

    Edit - I just re-checked. I'm running 6.4...... maybe I'll try the uninstall..... when I've finished my current task.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 04-05-2019 at 08:09 PM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    What date does Township show on version history in the app store? For me, it shows a new update 19 hours ago.

    However, as I said above, I had to delete the game and re-install to get the update.

    Township Gus
    MacOS user
    Did that give you the new CB and Tool exchange?
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Did that give you the new CB and Tool exchange?
    Yes. MacOS version 6.5.0 has the new tool exchange. You have the update, but for some reason, it won't just update anymore. You have to delete the game and re-install.

    Township Gus
    MacOS

  8. #8
    I'm having the same problem. I've never had to delete game to get update. I don't know how and I'm scared that I'll lose everything. Could you explain how? Do I just dump into trash? Also, does the game at the app store have a new icon now...I see a tractor, not a cow. Thank you!

  9. #9
    really necessary to delete the game? how about the tab in the app store with all the installed apps? there is the update option showing. yes the icon has a tractor now just like iOS.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tana Sanders View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I've never had to delete game to get update. I don't know how and I'm scared that I'll lose everything. Could you explain how? Do I just dump into trash? Also, does the game at the app store have a new icon now...I see a tractor, not a cow. Thank you!
    I don't know why there has been a change, but all you need to do is drag the icon into the trash, go to the app store and download the new version.

    Your town is saved on Township servers - you don't lose anything by deleting the game.

    Yes, the App store now has a tractor with a person in a straw hat in front of it as the icon.

    Township Gus
    MacOS user

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •