Thread: The Things Fish Say

The Things Fish Say

It’s extraordinary, that when you’ve finished playing a level - win or loss - the fish have a comment to make:

“Keep your chin up! You’ll beat it next time for sure!”
    “Yes, that was a tough level”
    “How did you know that was my favorite food?”
    Etc, etc.......

And they spin around, blow bubbles, somersault, flap their fins, blow you hearts when you win a hard level.

One comment took me so much by surprise that I nearly fell off my chair looking around to see if there was a camera in my room, or if Fishdom had somehow managed to access my laptop camera.

The fish asked:
    “Why do you always wear glasses?”

Yes, I wear glasses, but WHY would the fish be asking ME?
    These aquariums are far smarter than you think..........

: D Play less. Big brother's watching you, Аlbert .And if it's true? I wear contact lenses, in this connection, will remark about this feature, or are they there behind the glass is not visible?

Quote Originally Posted by Xona View Post
    : D Play less. Big brother's watching you, Аlbert .And if it's true? I wear contact lenses, in this connection, will remark about this feature, or are they there behind the glass is not visible?
    Ha! Ha! Ha!
    I tell you what, it scared me for a fraction of a second, the fish asking me why I wear glasses!
    Then I took another look, the fish was actually asking ANOTHER fish - the yellow overdressed fish, Daddy-O Dan, that wears red rimmed glasses - why he was wearing glasses...

Phew!
    I can uncover my laptop camera lens now, I covered it up with cardboard tape