Thread: Dark Library

Dark Library

I’m on day2 of fixing up the library and it’s still dark like it isn’t open. IOS, I’ve deleted the game and re-installed it with no luck. Does it just light up at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Margtheis View Post
    I’m on day2 of fixing up the library and it’s still dark like it isn’t open. IOS, I’ve deleted the game and re-installed it with no luck. Does it just light up at some point?
    My kitchen is the same... does it brighten up?

Lamp at library and movie room not ON

Why in my screen, lamp at library and movie room doesnt ON, I cant to design my room. I wanna attach my screenshot, but seems like i cant attach from here

I have the same issue. Opened the library and started tasks, but lights remain off. The room remains dark and it's hard to see what is happening in the room. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the bug is still there....I'm on Android.

Hi,

Send this info (with screenshots if possible) directly to the support team from within your game. They will look into it once they receive your report.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES