Benefits of Building Enclosures?

What benefits do you get from building zoo enclosures?

Since they take up valuable building materials, I want to know all the possible benefits before I make up my mind to build them or not.

As a hypothetical example, are card types locked until you build a previous enclosure? (For example, are the penguin cards locked until you build the zebra enclosure? Because you only seem to get bear, flamingo, and zebra cards at the beginning.)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin R Karat View Post

Since they take up valuable building materials, I want to know all the possible benefits before I make up my mind to build them or not.

As a hypothetical example, are card types locked until you build a previous enclosure? (For example, are the penguin cards locked until you build the zebra enclosure? Because you only seem to get bear, flamingo, and zebra cards at the beginning.)
    There a no special benefits just from building enclosures. And the cards are also not bound to enclosures (I know, because I have cards from 13 different families, three of them complete. And I only built the enclosures up to the zebras). The real benefit comes from completing whole animal families in their enclosures, which gives you 10 TC per family at the beginning and more later on. But you will get the cards anyway and can build the enclosures at your leisure ...
    Last edited by Zimbelstern; 04-03-2019 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 77, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin R Karat View Post

Also just to add you gain achievements at the Town hall for getting so many animals, there are four achievements for this, the last one being to acquire 120 animals.

The animals only count once they have been placed in their enclosures rather than it being that you've collected all of the cards
    Last edited by Downton; 04-03-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

And I received TC after finishing the Red Panda enclosure so that is an achievement too.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 104/Android