Thread: Inappropriate advertising

Inappropriate advertising

For the first time I received a very offensive ad. The title is Choices regarding who the woman should have a baby with. The ad then showed several different men and then she made a choice. Is this what we should be teaching our children? If this continues I will stop playing Fishdom which I have greatly enjoyed for over a year.

21st Century.........ads...........
    Players have choices......not just ads.........
    Watch or not watch = choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarena View Post
    For the first time I received a very offensive ad. The title is Choices regarding who the woman should have a baby with. The ad then showed several different men and then she made a choice. Is this what we should be teaching our children? If this continues I will stop playing Fishdom which I have greatly enjoyed for over a year.
    The recommendation is usually to report an inappropriate ad to Playrix, as you did here with name and description, if possible with more details (company name?) and a screenshot.

To do so, and to find the report form/mail, go ingame via the cog bottom left, then the question mark for Help, then either use the magnifying glass (= search) top right, until you see "contact" or the speech bubble top right (if you see one), or answer "no" to the question "was this helpful?" below a fitting article.
    (maybe it's described here also somewhere, in any case: mine is for Android tablet, if your device is different, it should be similar or ask again here )

If you get an automatic receipt reply, answer to that, and then Playrix will probably contact the company that has the assignment to do their ads. As the game is advertised with 0 years for players, they should react to such hints. Just that they rarely read their forum, and if so, ask that we report ingame.
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-04-2019 at 07:22 PM.

I reported one once through the game, and never saw it again - thankfully!