Thread: My Theory Regarding Facebook Lives

My Theory Regarding Facebook Lives

I strongly believe that world wide players of Fishdom are placed on to a rotational roster with regards to who keeps FB lives and who loses them.

This is so because otherwise ALL players would have a continuous, steady stream of game lives with no need to spending money on diamonds.

This is not a viable option for Fishdom, as there would be an ever decreasing drop in revenue.

I base my theory on the fact that for a while I was not receiving any FB lives, yet I was able to send lives.
    Whilst other players were in the reverse situation........

But now, I am receiving a ton of lives whilst other world players are not, as they have been ‘rotated’ on to that software list.

All past issues with the Facebook crash, and the last Fishdom update aside, I believe that this new software was introduced by Fishdom at their last game update.

It’s just a theory though.......

Hi Albert. I think this disappearing lives problem is a joint venture between Facebook and Fishdom. At least once a week, I find that even though Fishdom says I'm connected to FB, I'm not. If I click the Friends icon, there's nobody there. Just me. So it's the disconnect/reconnect cha-cha and then my friends and my lives magically return. I hope that's what you are experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Hi Albert. I think this disappearing lives problem is a joint venture between Facebook and Fishdom. At least once a week, I find that even though Fishdom says I'm connected to FB, I'm not. If I click the Friends icon, there's nobody there. Just me. So it's the disconnect/reconnect cha-cha and then my friends and my lives magically return. I hope that's what you are experiencing.
    Hi Neda,

Perhaps, perhaps....

All I know is what I see, especially after I uninstalled then reinstalled Facebook and Fishdom, and now I’m getting all lives from FB friends, in fact, I’m getting multiple lives now from you and others

So I’m happy.....for now, until my turn comes up to be ‘rotated’....

Reading on Facebook posts about how ‘suddenly’ new victims of this rotational thing still happening, and that past victims are now suddenly receiving lives.

Well, it’s only a theory, nothing is proven, but this theory seems to fit so well in to what is happening.......