Thread: Add additional levels

Add additional levels

I am rather disappointed with this game. I have been playing for over one year and have about 10 aquariums to complete.

This is the third time that I am asking why there are no more levels ( I am now at 3841).

I wouldn't mind having just treasure chests to open. However, the few gold coins that you can win are achieved when you open 3 of the 15 levels in the series.

Please either add a sufficient amount of new levels or make the treasure chests give more gold coins.

Quote Originally Posted by DD123 View Post
    I am rather disappointed with this game. I have been playing for over one year and have about 10 aquariums to complete.

This is the third time that I am asking why there are no more levels ( I am now at 3841).

I wouldn't mind having just treasure chests to open. However, the few gold coins that you can win are achieved when you open 3 of the 15 levels in the series.

Please either add a sufficient amount of new levels or make the treasure chests give more gold coins.
    Me too!
    Level 3841....

But they will only release around 30 levels every week, so we have to be patient and wait......and wait.....and wait.....

Meantime, there is always the ‘Treasure Chest’.........peanuts offered as prizes, but it’s still play time allowing you to complete Aquatasks, for more booster rewards, and these levels now get the Seahorse creature, when available.

Ahhhhhh......if only it also had Aqua Splash too........perhaps soon it may, fingers crossed.