Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Township Shortcuts on Android Devices

Quote Originally Posted by ᏖᎧᎷᎷᎩ ᏇᎧᎧᏝᏗᏒᎴ View Post
    This doesn't work and I'm on a S8 all the long tap does is just delete my app off the home screen
    Samsung S8 came with android 7.0 which do not have the necessary tools for the devs. Did you check if your phone has access to android 7.1 ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Howdy Townshippers!

We’d like to share the feature available on Android devices with OS version 7.1+
    Kindly note that it works only if you downloaded the game from Google Play store
    Do these shortcuts also work for iOS & Kindle?
    Last edited by Bessville; 06-09-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    Do these shortcuts also work for iOS & Kindle?
    I do not think so. Never saw any mention of that option for iOS. Not sure if it will ever work for Kindle as they have a whole system above android.
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Not sure if anyone has commented that if u use a Theme launcher these don't work either.

Susie, it also stated you had to download Township Game from Google Play. Did you download it from there? I assume yes, but wanted to check to sure.

I have Samsung Tab A tablet,7.1 ...... It doesn't work on mine. So what do l do??😩😩😩😩

Yes l downloaded from G play store.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Canady View Post
    I have Samsung Tab A tablet,7.1 ...... It doesn't work on mine. So what do l do??
    Do you use a game launcher ? If yes, it will not work. Put a shortcut of the game on the main screen of your tablet. Long press that shortcut and see the menu that will appear.

This provides me shortcuts to trains and ships that are still out and not my chopper orders that are ready to fill.🤔