Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 02.04 Township Shortcuts on Android Devices

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Holden View Post
    Lol! I hope we figure it out! ํ ฝํธ„
    Try to restart your device just to make sure that Township connect to that new option in Android (this is just a hunch, LOL). If you can't get the option after that, send a report from within your game. They will have to check why it doesn't work for you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I will do,
    Thanks again for your help

Is there not an icon for when your ships arrive, that would be more useful than one for friend requests.

Pretty cool. I just got a new phone when my son broke his. He got my old one. Does this make me a bad mom? Nope, just one happy township player. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Quote Originally Posted by NancyMelchior View Post
    Is there not an icon for when your ships arrive,
    not yet, obviously. But the first post asks for "ideas on adding new ones" ...
    so why not simply suggest it, in a friendly way.

I have a Galaxy S10e and the game is loaded only through an application called game launcher. Long hold does not bring up the options in method 1. If this is the newest version of android, why isn't it working?

Quote Originally Posted by Fells_Church View Post
    I have a Galaxy S10e and the game is loaded only through an application called game launcher. Long hold does not bring up the options in method 1. If this is the newest version of android, why isn't it working?
    My guess would be your game launcher is preventing it. Try it outside of the game launcher.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Susie Holden, I was having the same issue on my Samsung Note8 (Android 8.0). I found out my Game Launcher had to be updated, and then I still needed to move Township from that folder to a main screen. Only then, when it was removed from that folder, was I able to long-tap and see the new menu pop up. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fells Church, I think this will help:
    [QUOTE=Blockheadjess;1434004] I was having the same issue on my Samsung Note8 (Android 8.0). I found out my Game Launcher had to be updated, and then I still needed to move Township from that folder to a main screen. Only then, when it was removed from that folder, was I able to long-tap and see the new menu pop up. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think that this is an Outstanding Feature,that you've added! Especially, if you don't want to just sit on the game,when you are waiting! Makes things so much more easier! Thanks Playrix!๐Ÿ˜