Thread: Disappointed After Reaching Level 4000

Disappointed After Reaching Level 4000

Wouldn’t you think that reaching level 4000 a player would receive some sort of kudos? Well, think again. Business as usual and just move on to 4001. Disappointing to say the least.

I might agree -- although it was apparently dynamic and sort of had my initials in the game, and a 4000 made of "rope", it was cute, but I think they were more creative at levels 1000, 2000 and 3000. (but since I can't replay them, I don't remember what they were/did.

If i remember correctly, it was the same - easy enough levels containing the GS (obviously for GreatScott) initials and the level number. Unfortunately, nothing more special than that. A small gift would've been nice
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I have reached level 4041 and it just stopped there. There is no more levels. All I can play now is collected the keys which I have done and now I have to do again. So I want be able to collect eggs for the Easter decorations. Not happy at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion Campbell Fenton View Post
    I have reached level 4041 and it just stopped there. There is no more levels. All I can play now is collected the keys which I have done and now I have to do again. So I want be able to collect eggs for the Easter decorations. Not happy at all.
    New levels are added each week (usually on Thursdays), and you'll be able to continue. When you reach the end of the available levels, you get the chest levels to keep you occupied until new levels are released.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES