Thread: Teams Idea: Separate Tab For “Helps”

Teams Idea: Separate Tab For “Helps”

Currently the “helps”, messages, and player joined/player left are all in the same messenger style interface.

This gets messy. Users don’t even realize pressing help is a thing they should be doing and they don’t know they can press request even when they have a full set of lives. I’ve had to explain this to every new member of my team.

I have more teams suggestions which I will be posting a separate thread for each idea to keep organized. I have already done a thorough search and none have been brought up yet.

1. Separate tab for helps
    2. Organize team ranking by levels they achieved while in that team, not by levels they achieved in their lifetime.
    3. Have the ability to add team members as friends.

Как набирать людей в команду? Игроки не знают про мою команду. 5 друзей и больше никого нет в команде! Куда можно закинуть приглашение? Очень неудобно ((

Вы можете просто отправить своим друзьям сообщение на Facebook или написать им напрямую. Назовите название вашей команды своему другу, и он сможет найти его на Homescapes.

Все друзья с Фейсбука уже в своих командах. Как ещё можно пригласить людей в команду? Нужен общий чат, чтобы приглашать людей в команду.