Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 01.04 A New Farm is Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    All I wanna know is...How do you input those cute animated emojis?! (yes...I be jelly here! )
    oops, must have overlooked this, sorry, Twilight!
    I use links to the Sherv-net-site, free emojis for almost everything
    btw, if you tap and hold on a graphic here (on a mobile), your browser should offer to open the source.
    www.sherv.net

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oops, must have overlooked this, sorry, Twilight!
    I use links to the Sherv-net-site, free emojis for almost everything
    btw, if you tap and hold on a graphic here (on a mobile), your browser should offer to open the source.
    www.sherv.net
    DD has the "magic touch" with these emojis. I tried and tried to get them to work for me, never could. DD is my emoji Hero, she's got some good ones, and it makes for some funny reading
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    DD has the "magic touch" with these emojis. I tried and tried to get them to work for me, never could. DD is my emoji Hero, she's got some good ones, and it makes for some funny reading
    Thanks, but sorry to hear it doesn't work for you, esp. as it certainly would be just a matter of simply showing a few clicks. You just insert the link to the graphic here, like text, and that link is provided there with each emoji ("Get Codes" => Forum Code). It's even easier than making and inserting a screenshot.

Hopefully someone can explain it.

will it take to get the new update? I'm not playing because of a problem with beta version!