Thread: Facebook Friends Lives Vanish If Not Used

Facebook Friends Lives Vanish If Not Used

Hi all

This morning, I had 11 Facebook Friends Lives waiting for me under the heart icon.
    This afternoon, after work, I checked up on them.......poof! They disappeared!

Yet the Fishdom ‘help’ section states they will last for 2 weeks, yet mine are disappearing within hours of their receipt.
    This happens to me time and time again, and again, and again.....ad infinitum.....

What gives Fishdom?

Is there really a time limit on these lives? Or just ‘top end’ players being discriminated against?
    If so, then how is it that I’ve noticed on Facebook posts players with ‘hundreds’ of Facebook lives, and none go missing!

So why are my Facebook Friends lives disappearing on me?
    Pray tell, please.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 04-01-2019 at 09:00 AM.

I had about 200 disappear, left me with 1. I'm at level 2951, but I'm about done with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Carol View Post
    I had about 200 disappear, left me with 1. I'm at level 2951, but I'm about done with this game.
    I have since discovered that FB lives are still there but they go in to ‘hiding’ for a while then return, especially if you the have the full 5 lives amount, because then they will not reappear until you show 4 lives or less.

Another thing you can try is to log off Facebook then log back on.
    This somehow resets the software, or whatever, and your FB lives reappear.

If this is not the case, then contacting Support would be your best option through the in game link.

Hi Albert! Are you still having issues with Friends? I notice you have been quiet on my lives list for several days. This is unlike you.

Thanks Albert, I did all of that. Lives have not been returned. The way they are doing things now, like no Herman, I'm just really bored. Addiction might keep me playing but all these "upgrades" will keep all my cash in my pocket. Maybe I can break the habit, like smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Hi Albert! Are you still having issues with Friends? I notice you have been quiet on my lives list for several days. This is unlike you.
    Hi Neda,

No more issues with Facebook or Fishdom now.
    I am receiving and sending lives in the usual way - even to you as well, so it’s a surprise to me that you are not receiving (???)

I am getting multiple lives from you, and sending likewise back to you.
    I ‘suspect’ that you be enduring the ‘rotational’ effect that Fishdom play on players......my theory anyway.

As a lot of people seem to be complaining about this on Facebook, and NOT always the same people, so my rotational theory may be a fact.
    I am due for this real soon, as I’ve been having it tooooooooooooo good with FB friends lives these past few weeks....since the fb crash.

Please keep me posted and I will let you know WHEN I send you a life and how MANY times I have done so.....this will be good ammunition when contacting support...

Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Carol View Post
    Thanks Albert, I did all of that. Lives have not been returned. The way they are doing things now, like no Herman, I'm just really bored. Addiction might keep me playing but all these "upgrades" will keep all my cash in my pocket. Maybe I can break the habit, like smoking.
    Hi Gypsy ( )

Can you tell me what hardware/device you are using?

I’m on iPad Pro

If you are using Apple too, then follow these steps:

Settings->General->iPad Storage

Then DELETE both Fishdom and Facebook (The RED colored option)

Restart your device.

Upload Facebook, log in to Facebook, check all is OK.

Upload Fishdom, log in to Fishdom via Facebook.

Restart your device.

Start Fishdom and give it a few minutes, then keep checking for lives, and keep trying to sending lives.
    Play a few levels, and check Lives status again.

If no joy after 30 minutes, then you will need to contact Support via in game link.

The above worked for me...........
    Good luck

Albert, this is some sort of twilight zone. I am getting lives from others, but your request was there every day...until it wasn't. Somewhere Rod Serling is laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Albert, this is some sort of twilight zone. I am getting lives from others, but your request was there every day...until it wasn't. Somewhere Rod Serling is laughing.
    They will show up Neda.....even in the Twilight Zone
    I must be on the Fishdom rotational list.

Have you read the Sticky Note from the Forum front person of Fishdom? Valeriia?

Now Fishdom want to DICTATE to us what we are NOT allowed to ‘complain’ about.
    So in fact they know full well that there are holes in their game but we are not permitted to complain about......

Check it out under the Suggestion Chest.......and my reply to that!
    I’ve also posted it on Facebook and submitted same to Support via in game link.

Is there no Democracy in gaming?
    Has it now become a totalitarian existence - as far as gaming is concerned?

What a reckless attack on gamers, et all.....