Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event Decorations wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    The „old“ wiki at Fandom is being updated right now and there should be a new admin within the next few weeks.
    Airplane quantities and community buildings are up to date and somebody is working on the zoo as well. I will be updating the regatta season stuff within the next few days. But we could use a few more editors.

As for new deco: We are only players and don‘t have more info than anyone here on the forum. New regatta deco is usually posted on Monday around 15:00 UTC on Facebook.
    You can look at the wiki page for the 2018 Easter Adventure. My guess is the new event will be quite similar: https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Eas...ure_2018_Event
    Thanks, Sablob! So appreciative of the volunteers that are keeping the "old" wiki (established wiki) running.

I didn't know about when the Regatta decor was announced; thanks for the info!

Thanks for the link for the Easter 2018 event. I hope they bring back the cow in the swing this year. He's cute and I wasn't playing last year, so I didn't get him.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 04:21 AM.

I really appreciate Brendon's well-organized documentation, and that of all the other Township Wiki volunteers as well. I have used that information a lot, especially in my Newbie days when I was still figuring things out.

Thank you for your kind and encouraging replies. I will post a link to this thread on the wiki since I don't know whether any of the other editors read this forum.
    The Yacht Club page is now up to date again and I will start working on the event decoration in the next few days. Some others are working on the latest factories and the tool exchange. Hoepfully we will get everything done before the next update.

Thank you for updating the "old" wiki. I did notice today that one of the factories had updated numbers and was a little surprised since I thought it was no longer being updated.

I prefer the organization for plane orders on it as compared to the new one. These old eyes like the differentiation between factories instead of one super huge list of items!

Again, many thanks!

The Wiki has now been mostly updated to the March update (with the Tool Exchange and Animal Hospital) including most building materials. For those who are on Windows and other platforms that have not received the update, I created a sheet for the old community building requirements and I hope to do that for the zoo and other buildings soon! Also, I (Ethan.Township) am the new admin. Now that were back to being updated, come by and visit!

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Township_Wiki
    Last edited by Ethan; 04-11-2019 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Left Something Out, spelling errors/typos

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    The Wiki has now been mostly updated to the March update (with the Tool Exchange and Animal Hospital) including most building materials. ...Also, I (Ethan.Township) am the new admin. Now that were back to being updated, come by and visit!

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Township_Wiki
    ooha! Welcome to this new role, Ethan
    and good luck, much infos and that many will help you!

Great news, Ethan
    Congratulations and good luck!