• Love the Idea

3 100.00%
  • Indifferent

0 0%
  • Hate the idea

0 0%

Thread: Co-op Leadership chat

Co-op Leadership chat

I had an idea for the leadership of a Co-op to communicate with each other.

The reason I had this idea was so that I could confer with my leadership about promoting members to elder and elder to co-leader.
    Id like to be able to get my co-leaders honest opinions without fear of offending another member.
    This will also allow leadership to make decisions about the Co-op without getting new members involved.

My thoughts anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HellfireXD View Post

The reason I had this idea was so that I could confer with my leadership about promoting members to elder and elder to co-leader.
    Id like to be able to get my co-leaders honest opinions without fear of offending another member.
    This will also allow leadership to make decisions about the Co-op without getting new members involved.

My thoughts anyway.
    Hi Hellfire,

This system is currently in place. It's called FaceBook, Skype or any of several other names.

I get your point, but it is hard enough running one chat system on Township. If you haven't already started one, I would consider starting a specific group on one of these options to be able to discuss things.

Welcome to the Forum. Keep the thoughts flowing!
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

Quote Originally Posted by HellfireXD View Post

My thoughts anyway.
    Hi Hellfire, private chat is on the list of things that can't/won't be implemented. It has been suggested many times. See this thread here as a fairly recent example. Another suggestion for contacting your co-leaders would be through private messages here on the forum.