Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Downfall of Township?

  1. #21
    Playrix needs to realize we are not complaining just to complain -- we want them to make changes so we can enjoy this game again. Requests at the zoo are excessive and need to be reduced -- so reduce them. I want to be on the firing squad for whoever came up with surprise tasks. I thought I might get a quick task so took a ? and got bacon. I would gladly pay to finish 1 or 2 bacon -- but not 10 at $17 each. Ship tasks should require no more than 2 rounds. We need more doable 135 tasks. I am gold and want to stay there so need to do ALL 135 tasks. Increase the variety of tasks. Regatta should be renamed dump-a-thon.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    Regatta should be renamed dump-a-thon.
    That made me laugh! But only because it is so true
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

  3. #23
    Member Will9455Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    Playrix needs to realize we are not complaining just to complain -- we want them to make changes so we can enjoy this game again. Requests at the zoo are excessive and need to be reduced -- so reduce them. I want to be on the firing squad for whoever came up with surprise tasks. I thought I might get a quick task so took a ? and got bacon. I would gladly pay to finish 1 or 2 bacon -- but not 10 at $17 each. Ship tasks should require no more than 2 rounds. We need more doable 135 tasks. I am gold and want to stay there so need to do ALL 135 tasks. Increase the variety of tasks. Regatta should be renamed dump-a-thon.
    I'm with you on parts of this.

    1) I agree that requests at the zoo tend to be a bit excessive. At the same time, and for the first time that I can remember in 3+ years of playing, I've never had two trains requesting the same thing at the same time. Unfortunately for me, I was out of coconuts (which was my duplicate item) and would have had 2 trains sitting if not for the generosity of my co-op. (I sure hope no 1-person co-ops are experiencing this.)

    2) The mystery is the mystery. You get the good, you get the bad, you get them both and there you have...the facts of life. My first mystery task this week? Rubber tree plants! *BLAH* But it is what it is there. You win some, you lose some.

    3) I wonder how you get more variety on tasks. That said, event tasks in a mystery should be forewarned at this is an item that I tend to use Raj to get, not my factory (at least not until toward the end of the event). But be careful what you ask for....hopping could be required.

    Just my thoughts...
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

    Active Since: September 2016

  4. #24
    The Tool Exchange is AWFUL & took a lot of fun from the game. I'm boycotting by not spending any more real money. But I can't delete app - I like my coop peeps.

  5. #25
    The TOOL EXCHANGE has been criticized a lot. When it showed up I didn’t get it for a while. I was putting up a new community building to boost my population. Then it happened, when my communit6 building finishes, it needs tools and lots of them. Guess what it also needs 7100 population to get it. Well I only have 6800 which is why I put up the planetarium. But now I can’t finish the planetarium without ty3 tools and I can5 get the tools without the people I get from having the planetarium. This is an absolute rip off. I wonder how many players will just quit because they can’t afford to buy their way forward.

    Whatever happened to fun?
    Town Name - Creekville Trading
    First Played - 10/23/17
    Platform - IOS / iPad

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Billm View Post
    The TOOL EXCHANGE has been criticized a lot. When it showed up I didn’t get it for a while. I was putting up a new community building to boost my population. Then it happened, when my communit6 building finishes, it needs tools and lots of them. Guess what it also needs 7100 population to get it. Well I only have 6800 which is why I put up the planetarium. But now I can’t finish the planetarium without ty3 tools and I can5 get the tools without the people I get from having the planetarium. This is an absolute rip off. I wonder how many players will just quit because they can’t afford to buy their way forward.

    Whatever happened to fun?
    According to my tables, the "Auto Repair Shop" (community building available at level 59) was the last one to *not* require the new tools. The Auto Repair Shop should have raised your "Population Limit" to 9585. If your current population is below that number then you have not yet built the Houses available to you. Building the houses raises the actual population in your town.

    If you have already built all the houses available to you yet have a population limit below 9585 then you have not completed all the earlier Community Buildings.

    FYI - see HERE, a discussion on the difference between actual population and the population limit

  7. #27
    Thank you cdosr for your reply. I see that you have access to information that I don’t have or haven’t figured out how to find. My assumptions in playing this gam3 have been that I can configure my town on my personal opinion of what a town should be. I have selected community buildings to reflect tge community I would like to live in. E.g. Pet stores and circuses are gross violations of animal rights and will never exist in m6 town. Fashion houses are playgrounds of tge very rich which I don’t care to have. I did not think that I would be obligated to follow a set agenda to building out my town. Hence, my selective approach. I do wish Playrix programmers would respect this sort of approach. I have overcome the obstacles, gotten my population to the requisite level and am now building the Tool Exchange. I would onl6bask tgat Playrix respect thi# type of approach to users social attitudes. I’m sure that many different ones are reflected here. I try hard to make my town reflect mine within economic constraints.

    Thank# again
    Town Name - Creekville Trading
    First Played - 10/23/17
    Platform - IOS / iPad

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Billm View Post
    Thank you cdosr for your reply. I see that you have access to information that I don’t have or haven’t figured out how to find.
    There is information available on the game Wiki. Unfortunately the old Wiki is being transitioned into a new Wiki but neither reflect some of the newer game changes including the Tool Exchange / Tools for the later CBs.

    My assumptions in playing this gam3 have been that I can configure my town on my personal opinion of what a town should be. I have selected community buildings to reflect tge community I would like to live in. E.g. Pet stores and circuses are gross violations of animal rights and will never exist in m6 town. Fashion houses are playgrounds of tge very rich which I don’t care to have. I did not think that I would be obligated to follow a set agenda to building out my town. Hence, my selective approach. I do wish Playrix programmers would respect this sort of approach. I have overcome the obstacles, gotten my population to the requisite level and am now building the Tool Exchange. I would onl6bask tgat Playrix respect thi# type of approach to users social attitudes. I’m sure that many different ones are reflected here. I try hard to make my town reflect mine within economic constraints.

    Thank# again
    Unfortunately, as you've discovered, there are certain things in the game that require a certain population level. New Factories, New "Special" Buildings, Land Expansions, and (I think) additional farming plots. So there are some things that will require you to increase your population limit by building CBs and Houses or forego those things.

    The Catch-22 in this is the Tool Exchange which requires a certain population be reached before being able to increase your population limit. Hopefully this won't come up in the future and you can continue to develop your town the way that you're comfortable with.
    Last edited by Bessville; 04-23-2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Fixed link

  9. #29
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There is information available on the game Wiki. Unfortunately the old Wiki is being transitioned into a new Wiki but neither reflect some of the newer game changes including the Tool Exchange / Tools for the later CBs.
    HI Cdosr,
    You accidentally linked the therm 'old wiki' to the new wiki (Mod note: fixed)
    But I have some good news for you (and for every one that missed this message earlier):
    There is a enthusiastic team working behind the scenes to make sure the 'old' wiki is on its way to be up to date again!
    For the info you mentioned about the tools from the Tool Exchange see this link to the old wiki.

    And although the new wiki seems to be standing still, it will eventually work out well

    ETA: Thanks for fixing it, Bess
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 04-23-2019 at 11:04 AM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasity Barton View Post
    I think that you guys are worried way too much about the zoo and give out a ton of animal cards for it, but we aren't getting hardly any coupons for speeding up the dealer, ships, planes, or helicopters at all! WE NEED MORE LAB COUPONS!!!!! Also it takes way too long for a lot of the things to get made in the factories, it should not bv take that long. Another thing I dont like is the new tool building. It takes long enough to get the brick/glass/boards from the trains to build things already. Why in the world would you add these stupid tools required to complete the building now?!?! PLEASE FIX THESE!!!
    Ditto Chasity. Playrix could make some simple changes to make us happier -- or less irritated. I was spending $50 real dollars per month; now am spending about $4 per week. Not interested in playing more or paying more unless that put fun back into this game. More lab coupons -- more upgrade coupons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •