Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Downfall of Township?

Thank you for getting the latest developments into a perspective!

Well said, Cuddz. Perhaps this is a good time to quote the main tenets of the book “Who Moved My Cheese?” by Spencer Johnson, MD:

The Handwriting on the Wall:
    • Change Happens (They Keep Moving the Cheese)
    • Anticipate Change (Get Ready for the cheese to move)
    • Monitor Change (Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old)
    • Adapt to change quickly (the quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you can enjoy new cheese)
    • Change (Move with the cheese)
    • Enjoy Change (Savor the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese!)
    • Be ready to change quickly and enjoy it again & again (They keep moving the cheese)

I know a programmer that just points to these tenets on his wall when people come in to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It seems Playrix do what they can to keep everyone happy, but, that's impossible.
    The changes made will never please everyone.
    It's human nature to not like change, to not spend more than having to, and to complain when not happy due to both these.
    Let's not forget this is a business, and the aim is to maintain a profit margin.
    For us it's a game to be enjoyed if we let it.

Let's just enjoy the ride.
    I couldn't agree more
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Cuddz, you toke the words right out of my mouth!
    (thanks for doing so because it is sometimes is a struggle to write my Dutch thoughts in English)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Very well said Cuddz. You brought it to the point

I need to build 12 stables at the same time that's going to take more than a year or two not nice anymore in the zoo I'm done !!

Quote Originally Posted by Armand Grootfaam View Post
    I need to build 12 stables at the same time that's going to take more than a year or two not nice anymore in the zoo I'm done !!
    Hello Armand,
    Please use the list of building materials overhere to develop your 12 stables one by one.
    Just remember Township is a trigger for your patience
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

This is only one metric but I check the “new posts” tab here on the forum every morning. For years there was always 4, sometimes 5 pages of new and updated threads since the day before. Except on a very slow day like a holiday, there might be only 3 pages.

Lately, over the last few months, posts have taken a nosedive, and there’s now only 2 pages for all four games. Is it that forum engagement is way down, or is it the game(s)? You’d think with the various new features there would be more people looking for help, and more posts, not fewer.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I couldn't agree more
    Second that....... FYI it took me 17 days to build the pet hospital new houses open new land and complete the two new zoo enclosures just got my last cards this morning. I did not spend any money just kept sending trains filling zoo orders. I play every day time spent just checking trains unless I am working on a regatta task.

Doing the new zoo it not any harder than the old zoo. One forgets we had to get the extra baskets that took for ever. Never could get enough boards and never enough purple gems. I worked on my last 3 babies for several months. Yes filling the card orders takes a lot of resources so did the baskets. The only thing I would like changed is being able to delete an order. Old zoo baskets would change out every week.

Just enjoy the the game take time to check out changes its not a race..... Saying that I have nothing to do except the regatta and it's not my favorite addition to the game.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    This is only one metric but I check the “new posts” tab here on the forum every morning. For years there was always 4, sometimes 5 pages of new and updated threads since the day before. Except on a very slow day like a holiday, there might be only 3 pages.

Lately, over the last few months, posts have taken a nosedive, and there’s now only 2 pages for all four games. Is it that forum engagement is way down, or is it the game(s)? You’d think with the various new features there would be more people looking for help, and more posts, not fewer.
    I so agree with you. I checked this morning to see if there were posts about the new regatta decos, and nothing. I find the dragon looks like a robot, and wanted to see what others thought about it. My experience, though not extensive by any means, is that when the forum posts start to nosedive the game is reaching its end. Also, when the devs just keep recycling the same old, same old, the game is nearing the end. You would think that with some creativity they could last forever, but it seems companies would rather just move on to something new. I hope I can actually clear all my land and arrange my town the way I want, and the zoo, before it all ends.
    Town: Copper Cliff
    Town Level: 110
    Playing on: iOS
    Coop: HMS Black Pearl (closed) (#HMSJFQ)
    ⛵️⚓️