Thread: Zoo task issue

Zoo task issue

Correct me if I’m wrong, but we are supposed to get credit toward completing zoo tasks even in other people’s zoos, right? I took a zoo task and one co-op member tried to help me complete it by putting up a help request for one of her zoo orders. The order was 9 bread (I think) and 4 grapes. She filled the first part and put up a request for the grapes. Her help request would not show up in my help list, nor did it show up in the group chat. She had to tell me the request was still waiting. I had to go to her town and then visit her zoo to see the request. I filled the grapes and she tapped on it to accept the help. Shouldn’t I have gotten credit for that in my task? Or is that not how it's supposed to work? If that’s not how it works, then the zoo task is even worse than I thought.

Sorry the zoo task is for completing orders in your own zoo. A friend can fill one of your baskets for you, but all the orders have to be in your zoo only.

It does make it quite a long task even if you are well prepped with 8 orders ready to go you then have to wait for more orders to come in.

Hello, TwoEggs,

for regatta tasks only your own orders count. You can ask for help and you can fill the first part of every order in preparation, but it has to be your orders to count for the regatta. Sorry for not having better news for you
    Last edited by Zimbelstern; 05-14-2019 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Snap, Ashdust

Thanx for clarifying it. It’s dumb, and I won’t be taking any more zoo tasks, especially since you have to wait for 3 hours for the next order.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoEggs View Post
    Thanx for clarifying it. It’s dumb, and I won’t be taking any more zoo tasks, especially since you have to wait for 3 hours for the next order.
    Well, if you let 8 build up over a day, then it makes a nice overnight task, start the task, finish the 8 orders, go to bed and after 9 hours of restful sleep the other 3 order are there.