Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recycling

Recycling

I haven't seen this suggestion but apologies if I have missed it. In these planet conscious days - how about being able to recycle tools etc? In the real world, axes, shovels etc are used over and over - why do we have to acquire new ones for each land expansion for example? Recycled tools could maybe be purchased for cash?? Thank you for considering.

Intriguing.

I would say that this is similar to the Tool Exchange in that you are "recycling" glass/bricks/slabs to create new power tools. But I won't dare offer a suggestion for a "Recycling Exchange" that works the same way. Too many might throttle me.

But other than the "Recycled tools could maybe be purchased for cash", I'd love to hear more thought on this.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

I want a recycling centre in my town, even if it is nothing more than a decoration. Even if I have to buy it with Township cash as a decoration through a mini game promotion.

Pretty please? We can argue about potential functionality later, but I want an eco-friendly/sustainability theme for my town.

A recycling center would make for an interesting community building or decoration, for sure. I'd build one if I could.

I'd also build a waste management plant, geothermal energy generator, solar-paneled house, and other environment-friendly items. My town would be 100% renewable energy-dependent, if possible.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    A recycling center would make for an interesting community building or decoration, for sure. I'd build one if I could.

I'd also build a waste management plant, geothermal energy generator, solar-paneled house, and other environment-friendly items. My town would be 100% renewable energy-dependent, if possible.
    What great ideas! I would love to see some new little houses with solar panels attached to the roofs, and while I don’t know what a geothermal what’s it is lolz that sounds cool too. I once saw a documentary about a water treatment facility that used plants to filter the water maybe they could use this idea to make a beautiful building to serve this purpose instead of another ugly factory type building.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

If you use the Advanced Search with keyword "Recycling" - search titles only - you get about 4 other threads, one being "Merged" already.
    Some posts in there are quite extensive in their descriptions/suggestions. No idea whether all this is possible or would change too much in the game, but maybe it's worth another entry for the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list?

Great idea DD. Any clue as to wether the mods have ever merged threads concerning possible new CB for easier reference?
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Great idea DD. Any clue as to wether the mods have ever merged threads concerning possible new CB for easier reference?
    No, can't tell, I just remember identical topics or words, like here. And possible new CBs might get a bit too huge.

Love it - hydroelectric plant by the waterfall, and how about offshore wind turbines and tidal barrier to give us some expansions in the water??

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Love it - hydroelectric plant by the waterfall, and how about offshore wind turbines and tidal barrier to give us some expansions in the water??
    We definitely need more water expansions. I don't see why we couldn't open up the ocean all the way to the island.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015