Thread: Chat option at homescapes

Chat option at homescapes

Does anybody knows why I can not use chat mode? I just join a team but I can not talk with the members of the team...they can, but I can not....
    Milky way

So, nobody can help me? Nobody knows? I am connected to facebook...a co-op player said this might be the reason....i restart the game...i don’t know what else to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Does anybody knows why I can not use chat mode? I just join a team but I can not talk with the members of the team...they can, but I can not....
    Milky way

Contact Playrix from within the game, Andromeda. They will hopefully help you.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Contact Playrix from within the game, Andromeda. They will hopefully help you.
    Yes, I did that, but.....I click on “help and support”, I describe my problem on the line where is written -question-.....on the same line I saw a little cross and cancel. I didn’t see the word -send-.....I am not sure that they got my message. I know I am not a technical person to figure out what to do....
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Yes, I did that, but.....I click on “help and support”, I describe my problem on the line where is written -question-.....on the same line I saw a little cross and cancel. I didn’t see the word -send-.....I am not sure that they got my message
    If you didn't get the automatic reply, that usually comes within minutes, probably not.

I don't know which line with "question" you are referring to; the only one I know is "was this helpful?" where you can click "no" to start writing and sending your report.
    anyway, did you do it as described here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post275434

? there are also Screenshots that should help identify the steps on your way

Try again, if you can do it that way there?
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-01-2019 at 11:39 AM.