Thread: Syncing game on different platforms?

Syncing game on different platforms?

Unlike other Facebook games from other companies, I have been unable to get Playrix games (Homescapes & Gardenscapes) to sync between my phone (where I first played Homescapes) and my PC (where I first played Gardenscapes). When I go into Homescapes through my PC, it wants to start me over from the beginning. Likewise when I go into Gardenscapes on my phone. Clicking on Facebook Connect seems to have no effect. What am I missing, and what can I do to fix it?

I am afraid to say that I am having the exact problem...only that I cannot even connect to friends to send lives when I am on my pc

Same for me, I have been trying to get my pc on the same level for Homescapes and Gardenscapes as on my phone but nothing works, even though I am correctly connected to Facebook on both devices.

iPhone and iPad (iOS), android, kindle. These are one platform and can sync with each other.

Windows phone/laptop/PC. These are a different platform, and can sync with each other, but not with the iOS group above.

Mac (Computer/laptop) is a whole other platform.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    iPhone and iPad (iOS), android, kindle. These are one platform and can sync with each other.

Windows phone/laptop/PC. These are a different platform, and can sync with each other, but not with the iOS group above.

Nevada: I have been playing homescapes on my android phone for a long time, and have facebook sync turned on. Now when I access homescapes online through facebook on my PC, none of my previous progress shows. Will this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Rajotte View Post
    Nevada: I have been playing homescapes on my android phone for a long time, and have facebook sync turned on. Now when I access homescapes online through facebook on my PC, none of my previous progress shows. Will this be fixed?
    Hi,

The facebook/gameroom version is separate from the mobile version (Android), and you can't sync your progress between the two. I don't know if they will ever be able to sync between eachother.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

Hello everyone,
    are there still plan or though about activate to sync between the platforms? could be nice not to lose the progress due to switching device.
    ( I´m playing through Facebook and wanted to follow my progress on android, if I´m on tour. )

Kinds regards,
    KleinerDrache