Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yacht Club

Yacht Club

So looking at what I can buy in my yacht club I see 1 paint or 4 hammers are for sale for the same amount of tokens. As they both cost the same to buy I don't understand why there is such a big difference in quantity.

Not very happy about it as there is no way I will buy just one paint for the same as the hammers. Could this be an error?

IMG_20190409_143110.jpg

Hi Downton,
    Normally the things to buy next to the Yacht club decorations cost 70, 90, 125, 140 and 250 tokens.
    And indeed one hammer costs the same as one paint.
    So my advice is to contact the help desk assuming this is a glitch.

My teammate and I also have one paint for 140 tokens. She had another offer for 3 hammers but forgot to take a screenshot, while I got 4 topaz.

Did anybody get zoo cards? Asking for the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Sablob View Post
    Did anybody get zoo cards? Asking for the wiki.
    I have 1 x Epic Deck (25 Cards) for 165 tokens.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Here is mine 0A02F834-474A-4544-8292-F362A5B7FE77.jpg
    If i remember, ingots were at 190 tokens.
    I think paint is the price and the hammers a good price

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I have 1 x Epic Deck (25 Cards) for 165 tokens.
    I *still* do not see zoo cards anywhere but in the zoo itself. Completing 12 orders gets some cards and then there's the Zoo Shop which sells decks and the daily card.

The documentation and various posts here say that they are available anywhere there is a chest to be earned or opened. I'd like to know if there's some limiter that presents cards from showing up for players at a certain level.

PS: A couple of events ago a card deck was a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and I did win that but that's the only case outside of the normal zoo gameplay.

PPS: I know this probably should be in some zoo related topic but since the cards are showing up in the Yacht Club (but not in my club) I thought I'd bring it up in an active topic. Feel free to move it if you feel it should be elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Hi Downton,
    Normally the things to buy next to the Yacht club decorations cost 70, 90, 125, 140 and 250 tokens.
    And indeed one hammer costs the same as one paint.
    So my advice is to contact the help desk assuming this is a glitch.

Thanks Ruud ,good point about the cost sequence (as in you dont normally have 2 the same side by side). Yes I will contact them .

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_1 View Post
    Here is mine 0A02F834-474A-4544-8292-F362A5B7FE77.jpg
    If i remember, ingots were at 190 tokens.
    I think paint is the price and the hammers a good price
    Hi Robin, thanks for your screen shot, I would suggest you contact CS as I have bought nails and hammers from the yacht club previously and have never been offered just one for 140 tokens. I cant remember buying paint but as mentioned I dont see why it should be more expensive than the other barn items.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I *still* do not see zoo cards anywhere but in the zoo itself. Completing 12 orders gets some cards and then there's the Zoo Shop which sells decks and the daily card.

The documentation and various posts here say that they are available anywhere there is a chest to be earned or opened. I'd like to know if there's some limiter that presents cards from showing up for players at a certain level.

PS: A couple of events ago a card deck was a prize for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd and I did win that but that's the only case outside of the normal zoo gameplay.

PPS: I know this probably should be in some zoo related topic but since the cards are showing up in the Yacht Club (but not in my club) I thought I'd bring it up in an active topic. Feel free to move it if you feel it should be elsewhere.
    I changed over to the new zoo at level 14, and found cards all over the place.

Now I have only 12 animals to complete (epic babies from Cranes on, and all BUT the rare babies from the two new families).

I got cards as personal rewards in the last event.

Other than that; nada.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Hi Cdosr

I see the same. Beside the zoo, the only place I see cards is in events. Nowhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Cdosr

I see the same. Beside the zoo, the only place I see cards is in events. Nowhere else.
    Same for me!