Thread: No Wi-Fi

No Wi-Fi

I have this problem for almost a month, I tried to ask the help from the customer support, but no success, they are repeating the same. I'm wondering whether anyone has/had the same problem and they could solve it somehow?

Since the last 2 updates my game doesn't start - it wants to dowload the content (I'm pretty sure it'd be the Christmas theme, as since Austin has the hat, my game is not running), but shows that it finds no WiFi. I'm connected to a GOOD Wi-Fi, but if I connect to others, the problem is not solved. I also tried to download the content with mobile internet.

What I have tried:
    - I tried to delete the game, and reinstall
    - I tried to shut down my phone
    - I tried to restart my phone
    And their combination.

What do you think, what should I do now? I'm kinda sad because this was my favourite game, but I'm really thinking about removing it from my phone.

I'm using my HTC One Max Android (version 4.4.2) phone, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by dorcii911 View Post
    I have this problem for almost a month, I tried to ask the help from the customer support, but no success, they are repeating the same. I'm wondering whether anyone has/had the same problem and they could solve it somehow?

Since the last 2 updates my game doesn't start - it wants to dowload the content (I'm pretty sure it'd be the Christmas theme, as since Austin has the hat, my game is not running), but shows that it finds no WiFi. I'm connected to a GOOD Wi-Fi, but if I connect to others, the problem is not solved. I also tried to download the content with mobile internet.

What I have tried:
    - I tried to delete the game, and reinstall
    - I tried to shut down my phone
    - I tried to restart my phone
    And their combination.

What do you think, what should I do now? I'm kinda sad because this was my favourite game, but I'm really thinking about removing it from my phone.

I'm using my HTC One Max Android (version 4.4.2) phone, if that helps.
    Hi dorcii. I am so sorry that you are having this problem. I was wondering if you have enough spare memory on your phone to play the game?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi dorcii. I am so sorry that you are having this problem. I was wondering if you have enough spare memory on your phone to play the game?

Hmm, good point! Well, RAM says 0.90 GB out of 1.5 GB and the storage place shows 24.68 GBs out of 32.10 GBs. I guess these sound be enough, or am I wrong? I didn't do many downloads before the Gardenscapes' updates.

Hi Dorcii

I do not know how knowledgeable you are but if you do a Google search with the words "android, no wifi, apps", you will see some solution to explore. Maybe you will find an answer there. Many involve some settings on your phone.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Dorcii

I do not know how knowledgeable you are but if you do a Google search with the words "android, no wifi, apps", you will see some solution to explore. Maybe you will find an answer there. Many involve some settings on your phone.
    Thanks. Actually I have already tried it, but I found no solutions After these updates many people experienced the same problem, though I don't know the type of their devices. It seems nothing helps

Hi dorcii911!

Have you managed to connect your game to Wi-fi?

i will say it depends on where you download it from ? game would not find wifi to get resources