Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can you skip the conversation

can you skip the conversation

When I go to the garden to do the tasks the whole game freezes and I have to reload it from the shortcut. It only happens when Austin and Winston are talking about cleaning the river is there any way to get passed that bit I have 65 stars to upgrade the garden but if I cannot get by this conversation I cannot do any more tasks so it is not as enjoyable

Would seem not it is still not going passed that conversation now have 92 stars

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalyn Dawson View Post
    When I go to the garden to do the tasks the whole game freezes and I have to reload it from the shortcut. It only happens when Austin and Winston are talking about cleaning the river is there any way to get passed that bit I have 65 stars to upgrade the garden but if I cannot get by this conversation I cannot do any more tasks so it is not as enjoyable
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalyn Dawson View Post
    Would seem not it is still not going passed that conversation now have 92 stars
    Hi!

Have you submitted this bug to support yet? If not, you should do that, since they are the only ones who can solve this issue. Here is a guide on how to contact support directly from within your game: How to Contact GS Support.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi!

Have you submitted this bug to support yet? If not, you should do that, since they are the only ones who can solve this issue. Here is a guide on how to contact support directly from within your game: How to Contact GS Support.
    Did you ever get this resolved if so how? As I have the same problem.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-27-2019 at 02:51 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaite View Post
    Did you ever get this resolved if so how? As I have the same problem.
    Hi,

If you are stuck in the storyline, and restarting your device doesn't solve the problem, you should contact support directly from the game. You can find a guide on how to do that in the link i posted above.

Another question, are you stuck at the same scene as it was described by Rosalyn Dawson in the previous post?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

I have contacted to report, tried fixes suggested and no help, still stuck after Austin and Winston chat.

Yes am stuck when trying to complete river cleaning 2
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-27-2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: merged

I have contacted to report, tried fixes suggested and no help, still stuck after Austin and Winston chat.

Yes am stuck when trying to complete river cleaning 2
    Hi,

The quick fix suggestions that you received right after you submitted your message are part of the initial automated response, letting you know that they received your report. You must reply to that, telling them that the suggestions didn't help, and you are still in need of assistance. After that, an agent from the support team will get in touch with you and will get your game working again.
    FORUM RULES

Thank you yes I replied, they told me to try something different and that didn't work either

Thank you yes I replied, they told me to try something different and that didn't work either
    Then you'll have to let them know that, by replying in the same conversation, until they figure out what the problem is, and they will fix it.
    FORUM RULES

I have replied still waiting for fix an getting a bit frustrated. How long do i need to wait I have 68 stars? and still cant progress in the game other than levels