Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Can no longer access my Town or CO OP!

  1. #1

    Can no longer access my Town or CO OP!

    My Smartphone crashed. I have a new one but Google Play Games doesn't have Township on it anymore. So I can't retrieve my town or CO-OP.
    Admin is trying hard for me, but so far isn't having any luck. I have been playing daily for a good three years and have invested alot of money in my town. I am the Leader of my CO-OP and my team doesn't have a clue what's happening! Does anyone know how I can reach out to one of my Team members? My town is Dolphin Bay and my CO-OP is Smooth Sailing Club. I am not on Facebook and admin needs my friend invitation code or town's I'd number. I need all the help I can get!!!

  2. #2
    I'm confused. Don't you have access to the Play Store? Can't you download Township and Google Play Games from there? I've chopped and changed various devices, tablets and smartphones, and never had an issue.

    Edit: What have support advised you to do?

    I've just done a search and can't find a co-op called Smooth Sailing Club. There are plenty with similar names. How many members do you have and is your co-op open, closed or request only?
    Last edited by Pink; 03-30-2019 at 03:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Member Will9455Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    385
    Hi Salem,

    I can't help with the main issue at hand, but I can mention two things:

    1) I just checked my Google Play store, and I am still able to find Township on there. (Maybe it is because I still have the game on this device, but it appears to be there.

    2) In the future, try to get a few of your co-op members to join this forum. I've just had my tablet recently stolen and am working on getting a new one to re-establish my big town. But at least I am able to communicate my status with a member or two from my co-op. (I'm not on FB either, so this works well for me.)

    Best of luck getting your town back up and running. (I guess I'll see how mine goes in a few days time.)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I'm confused. Don't you have access to the Play Store? Can't you download Township and Google Play Games from there? I've chopped and changed various devices, tablets and smartphones, and never had an issue.

    Edit: What have support advised you to do?

    I've just done a search and can't find a co-op called Smooth Sailing Club. There are plenty with similar names. How many members do you have and is your co-op open, closed or request only?

  5. #5
    I do have access to Google Play Store as well as Google Play Games. Township doesn't show up with my list of games anymore. And when I downloaded Township it put me back to square one! Support needs my game tag number. I never thought I would be using it so I don't have it recorded anywhere. 😞 The last time that I had checked there were several CO OPS with the same name. Ours is open, during the past week and a half they're have been quite a few new members join. I'd say around 20.
    Is it possible to look up town names? Mine is Dolphin Bay. I have water canals around the majority of my factories and farms, basically no streets at all. Dolphins can only swim....

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Will9455Nikki View Post
    Hi Salem,

    I can't help with the main issue at hand, but I can mention two things:

    1) I just checked my Google Play store, and I am still able to find Township on there. (Maybe it is because I still have the game on this device, but it appears to be there.

    2) In the future, try to get a few of your co-op members to join this forum. I've just had my tablet recently stolen and am working on getting a new one to re-establish my big town. But at least I am able to communicate my status with a member or two from my co-op. (I'm not on FB either, so this works well for me.)

    Best of luck getting your town back up and running. (I guess I'll see how mine goes in a few days time.)

  7. #7
    Thank you Will! I've never had problems before. If I had to uninstall the app then reinstall it always came right back to where I was!
    And yes, if I ever get it back I will definately ask everyone to register and be active on the community forum! Great advice!

  8. #8

    I am no longer lost or homeless!!

    The Support Team restored my town! I don't know how, but they did it. I immediately sent s message for everyone to record the co op tag # as well as their friend invitation code. My next discussion will be signing up for the Community Forum! Thank you Pink and Will for your quick responses and your advice!
    If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by and visit!! 💙🐬💙
    Tag #597DNC

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    59
    A bit late to the topic, but the Android Play Store keeps all <b>officially downloaded</b> apps and associates them with the owner's Gmail account. Granted, some apps aren't compatible with some devices, but the title is listed in the owner's Play Store Library. If incompatible, it will still show in the Library.

  10. #10
    Member Will9455Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    385
    Quote Originally Posted by salemranch@gmail.com View Post
    The Support Team restored my town! I don't know how, but they did it. I immediately sent s message for everyone to record the co op tag # as well as their friend invitation code. My next discussion will be signing up for the Community Forum! Thank you Pink and Will for your quick responses and your advice!
    If you're ever in the neighborhood stop by and visit!! 💙🐬💙
    Tag #597DNC
    YAY!!!!!!! I'm soooo glad to hear that! It also gives me so much confidence that I will have my town back when my new tablet comes in Tuesday/Wednesday.

    I will CERTAINLY drop by for a visit. Thank you for letting us know.

    Will

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •