Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tool exchange

Tool exchange

I need Jack hammers. I bought a second slot. Neither ever offer a single jackhammer. I have lots of drills and saws. Zero Jack hammers. I've been dumping for days. No Jack hammers.
    Last edited by Pyrrho; 04-01-2019 at 11:46 AM.

No jackhammers in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrho View Post
    I need Jack hammers. I bought a second slot. Neither ever offer a single jackhammer. I have lots of drills and saws. Zero Jack hammers. I've been dumping for days. No Jack hammers.
    Still zero jackhammers.

No jackhammers in a week
    Looks a bit extreme, indeed, but we can't help you here, alas. I have no idea how it can become so wrong for a single player, but Playrix should be able to look into it, when you send them an ingame report, as described here:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...l=1#post505902

(note the link there, if different operating system)

Hopefully they won't just tell you that it's normal having to wait...
    Last edited by _DD_; 04-01-2019 at 02:06 PM. Reason: fixed quote

I've gone as many as 5 rounds of dumping without seeing at least one of the various tools. Granted, I can also remember back going through a dozen or more rounds of trains while waiting for that elusive paint or nail, etc.

I would recommend that you get the third slot for the Tool Exchange (if you haven't already) in order to maximise your chances. I'm also curious how many times you may have purchased/dumped items at the Exchange over this time period to see exactly "how bad" your luck has been.

Fingers crossed you have already received your jackhammer since this post.
    Town: Is it supposed to stay the same?
    Co-op: Global Ninja Farmers (Tag: #GRRK3R)
    Level: 115 . . . .
    Friend Code: A8QUW3

Active Since: September 2016

No Jackhammers

I've been dumping all day, for the past several days. I have 2 slots. That's all I'm going to waste my coins on. Zero jackhammers.

I've been dumping all day, for the past several days. I have 2 slots. That's all I'm going to waste my coins on. Zero jackhammers.
    Well I certainly wouldn't call buying a third slot a waste of money. You don't say how many CB's you still need to build, if it's a few then an extra slot at Tool Exchange is definitely a good use of coins IMO. No matter whether you like this new addition of tools or not we need them, and it will maximise your chances of getting what you need as Will said above.

Also have you contacted CS as DD mentions to check what you are experiencing is normal? I imagine they may well suggest you get the extra tool slot to create more opportunity for you to receive the tools you need.
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Well I am disgusted by this tool exchange, what a joke, if they think this is making players happy, they are totally wrong, this will drive players away, and I refuse to finish a community building now for the simple fact, it's a huge letdown, worse than waiting on a hammer nail or paint!!!!!!!!!!

It's hard enough to stock up on materials, after the zoo update, just highly disgusted about the changes, has really taken fun out of the game when it comes to leveling up.
    Last edited by Township Tatorville; 04-02-2019 at 02:58 AM.

I have zero jackhammer offers.

Days and days of dumping and dumping all day long. NO JACKHAMMER OFFERS.

Contact support? Now that's a joke. Of course I did. They said to build the tool exchange building, and closed the case. Facepalm!

Still no jackhammers.

Days and days of dumping and dumping all day long. NO JACKHAMMER OFFERS.

Contact support? Now that's a joke. Of course I did. They said to build the tool exchange building, and closed the case. Facepalm!
    I reopened the case. I told them I built the tool exchange when it first came out. I told them I exchanged for drills and saws. Told them I am level 61. Re-explained my situation. Hoping they will actually READ my message this time.

No reply yet. No jackhammer offers either.

I reopened the case. I told them I built the tool exchange when it first came out. I told them I exchanged for drills and saws...
    Better approach than yesterday's explosion (although understandable)
    Yes, it's sometimes hard to get (any, btw) CS folks to READ.

But, sometimes misunderstandings happen, too. F.e. I don't understand your sentence about exchanging "for" drills and saws - you're exchanging for / waiting for jackhammers, no? (were you describing your undesirable results..?) Just asking, while we wait