Thread: levels so hard to crack

levels so hard to crack

Why are some levels made so hard to do...compared to most other games I play this one has very hard levels early on in the game especially the timed ones. I am only on level 84 and have been stuck for quite some time. Getting a little fed up really.

Levels VERY hard ----

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Ross View Post
    Why are some levels made so hard to do...compared to most other games I play this one has very hard levels early on in the game especially the timed ones. I am only on level 84 and have been stuck for quite some time. Getting a little fed up really.

I am finding the timed levels very difficult too! It would seem the only way to win the level I am on - would be to buy LOTS of additional bombs etc. If that is the only way to move forward -- I will have to give up on this game and play others!

I am fed up with trying to crack level 64 without spending money. Need more moves or better free access to boosters, or not worth the frustration

I know that these levels are very difficult and I do hate timed levels. However, all of these levels can be beaten without spending any real money. I know this is true because I have gotten to level 216 without spending any money and I am not especially talented. During normal game play you collect boosters that you can use on the hard levels. Patience is the key. I do know what it is like to fail to beat a level day after day but, eventually, it can be done.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rose View Post
    I know that these levels are very difficult and I do hate timed levels. However, all of these levels can be beaten without spending any real money. I know this is true because I have gotten to level 216 without spending any money and I am not especially talented. During normal game play you collect boosters that you can use on the hard levels. Patience is the key. I do know what it is like to fail to beat a level day after day but, eventually, it can be done.
    I agree with you Ronnie. This is entirely possible. It is not a game that you can just rush through.

I will agree that some of these levels get frustrating. I'm currently stuck on level 134 and have been for almost three days. Of the three games (I play all three) this is the hardest.

These are possible to beat. I have only ever purchased one .99 set. Some of these levels require almost a perfect storm if you will. Persistence is key. On the other hand, if this is frustrating you, Fishdom is very similar and I don't find those levels nearly as hard, and the fish always give me a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirianda View Post
    I will agree that some of these levels get frustrating. I'm currently stuck on level 134 and have been for almost three days. Of the three games (I play all three) this is the hardest.

These are possible to beat. I have only ever purchased one .99 set. Some of these levels require almost a perfect storm if you will. Persistence is key. On the other hand, if this is frustrating you, Fishdom is very similar and I don't find those levels nearly as hard, and the fish always give me a chuckle.
    I play Fishdom as well. I don't know which game is harder. I'm on level 218 in Fishdom (I have been playing it a lot longer). But Fishdom has a level, I can't remember which one it was, but I could not beat it. This went on, believe it or not, for a few months. I would go back to it here and there. I really thought this was the end, that I would never progress any further in this game and maybe I should just give up. But it really isn't in me to give up so I kept trying, maybe once a day, maybe less, some days more. Then one day I loaded all the boosters the game allowed (which I had saved up by earning them in the game) crossed my fingers and miraculously I had that perfect storm and I beat it. I was shocked. At first I just kept staring at the screen. My heart was pounding. I am still in disbelief. But boy did I feel good. I've been stuck in Gardenscape but never longer than 2 or 3 days.
    Township level: 119
    Zoo level: 31
    Town: La ville de Ronnie
    Friend Code: 94437W
    IOS: iPad Pro